Trouble, For Love.

Flashback

"so if i bite my lips that means one of them is planning on escaping" paris bit her lips and said.

"and if i hold my hand on my stomach that means one of them have got a weapon, i will be looking at that person"

Berlin chuckled at her. enjoying the moment, he lied on his side on the bed.

"is there a sign that tells me you want master?" his hand drew circles on her bare thighs.

"n... No, there won't be! We can't screw around there andrés" she blushed.

"but you want it I know" he chuckled, getting on his knees, he held her by the waist and switched her under him.

"andrés! I'm not finished yet!"

"we can take a little break" he kissed her neck And tickled her sides.

End of Flashback

Berlin smirked at her and remembered that night they had.

He rushed out of the hall, keeping his hand on his gun.

Paris sighed and lied back on her mattress.

She held the paper and hoped her teammates would be ok.

But her senses told her it might be the time she should help. a help more than just being the undercover spy.

Her hand was shaking against the gun Berlin gave her,her heart beating fast at the possibility of losing.

She got up and looked around, she was ready to make a move before her teammates, she felt extremely responsible and couraged.

But Without knowing, she did what arturo wanted her to do.

He was awake, closely watching her encounter with Berlin. he was sure she was with them this time.

She sneaked away to the place he told her about in the paper.

She arrived to the empty place, she looked around shocked to not find anyone.

"did they escape already?" she said to herself.

she heard the sound of an explosion, but it wasn't exactly where she was.

She realised she was tricked into the wrong place.

And Before she could run to where she heard the sound, a hand behind her chocked her tightly by the neck.

"let me go!!" she struggled trying to free herself.

"I've knew all along! you are with them!!" Arthur said.

"what are you rambling about!! I've worked with you and Monica!!" she was running short on breath.

"maybe that was exactly part of your plan!" arturo tightened his grip.

"you're crazy! What makes you think so! I've come here alone without telling anyone!"

"I've noticed that the moment Berlin looked at you he immediately rushed out, tell me that doesn't mean something?"

She struggled to find a reply.

"now, even if you told him, it will still be too late. they are about to escape by now, and i will do my part of the plan by using you" he chuckled.

"you can't use me... They don't care about me or you" she weakly said.

"tell that to a stupid person, I've seen how the leader looks at you" arturo called one of the hostages with him to come search paris up.

"she might be hiding a weapon, search her up" arturo told the guy and he stood before her.