Andrés.. My First Kiss

on her white milk neck, laid the devil's mark.

On her red lips, laid the devil's bite.

We finished dinner, one by one they went their own way. me and Berlin stayed on the table.

We purposely ate slowly to have an excuse to stay at last.

The kitchen was lit only by candles, they circled all over the kitchen.

"do you feel better now in Berlin?" I turned my sight to him, he looked emotionless, staring at his glass of wine. I couldn't really tell what was on his mind.

He turned to me slowly and smiled "I am fine now that I'm with you" he reached his hand to mine that was on the table and held it tightly, I felt his warm handshake a bit.

I reached my other hand and put it on top of his

"you seem upset today I don't like seeing you like this, you've always shown nothing but a strong calm personality"

He smirked and let out a small chuckle "I told you I had a cold, I will be better tomorrow. plus that's what being around a beautiful piece of art like you does to me"

Berlin said and he stood up fixing his tie and suit reaching out one hand to me

"come I want to take you out on a date" he smiled confidently

"oh, and who said I would agree" I blushed and giggled softly, I found him very attractive when he's acting like a gentleman.

"I think you made it pretty clear that you love my company, don't you Paris"

I reached my hand to his and got up "I never said so, but I will come with you out of curiosity"

He held my hand tightly and pulled me close to him, we stared at each other's eyes trying to understand one another without speaking a word.

His soft fingers felt my cheek softly then he made me hold on to his arm

"come I want to show you something," said Berlin

I nodded and followed him outside

We walked through the field under the moonlight, relaxing crickets sound filled the place and I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

"berlin.. Where are you taking me? " I looked up at him still holding on to his arm.

"don't be so impatient cariño"

We finally reached a small cabin that I've never seen before, it looked so pretty with lights wrapped around it.

"This is my little space, I come here to clear my head. I don't let people in, but you Paris"

He turned me fully facing him and felt my shoulders gently

"it's so pretty Berlin" I smiled feeling so shy to be alone with him.

"not as beautiful as you" he held my chin up softly, devouring me with his eyes.

He reached to his pocket and pulled a blindfolding tissue, and he held it up showing me it.

"now you are going to blindfold me too?" I sighed

"oh you're going to have to get used to it as a hostage" he chuckled and went behind me blindfolding me.

"I can't believe this" I chuckled and he held my hand guiding me

"you need to trust me more, Paris. We are partners in crime now"

"sadly we are.. I wished it was different" I shyly Said that

"now do I take this as a declaration of love?" I heard him chuckle and we stopped walking