Truth Or Dare? Part 2.

Toledo: Paris's room. 12:30 am

"Alright, let's get right into it then." berlin huffed and surrendered to the reality.

Tokyo spun the empty wine bottle, everyone had their eyes on it as if it was the most important thing ever.

Berlin was simply not interested, he chuckled at how serious they took the game.

The bottle landed on Denver. Tokyo smirked and clapped, she definitely had something in mind, and Berlin saw right through.

"Denver, truth or dare?" Tokyo excitedly asked him, everyone waited for the answer as if their lives depended on it.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this" berlin mumbled to himself. Paris Still hugging his arm

"don't be scared, it will be fun" Paris looked up at him.

"choose dare please" Tokyo mumbled moving her lips trying to make Denver understand her.

"dammit, I don't know, fine I'll go with the dare, what could go wrong?
" Denver shrugged.

"I dare you to kiss Paris" Tokyo said, she wanted to make Berlin angry. everyone got excited.

Berlin looked down, shook his head and laughed, some were afraid of his reaction to this and others were excited for how dramatic this could turn.

"what if I don't want to kiss him?" Paris clung to Berlin's arm as if she was seeking his protection.

"Sorry to disappoint, but this is absolutely out of the options of the game," berlin told Tokyo seriously.

"once a dare is up, it can't be turned down! Those are the rules" Tokyo told Berlin, absolutely not afraid of him. everyone in their right mind would be afraid of him but she was too drunk.

"Paris, just give me your hand. Tokyo didn't specify the place of the kiss" Denver extended his hand to her, Berlin in between them hit Denver's hand.

"stay back, change the dare. Nobody is touching her but me" berlin said not looking at anyone but the glass, he swirled the wine in his glass then drank it.

"fine, choose something else Tokyo," Denver said, feeling defeated.

" Alright, Denver. I dare you to tell us who's the most beautiful girl in here" Tokyo said.

"Rio is. Aaaaaa" Denver slightly looked down.

"Thanks, Denver, you wanna hook up with me now?" Rio laughed, splashing some beer out of his mouth.

"Rio! You are disgusting!" Paris hit him on the shoulder.

"Are you afraid to answer?" Nairobi dramatically mocked him.

"say the truth or you are out of the game" Tokyo smirked.

"fine, it's Tokyo," Denver said.

"I agree with that" Rio smiled.

"I don't," Berlin said smiling, looking to Paris.

"Alright, it's my turn to spin the bottle now" Rio straightened his posture and spun the bottle.

All eyes focused on the bottle, they were all praying it wouldn't land on them.

It finally stopped on Paris.

"noo!!" she shouted.

"come on Rio, make it interesting for me" berlin winked at Rio then looked down to Paris, who's still hugging his arm.

Paris gently hit his arm, and frowned, Letting go of him.

"you are enjoying this now, aren't you?" Paris told Berlin, who was so amused by her frustration.