Could She Steal My Heart?

Berlin P.O.V

One last look at this beautiful creature, I close back the door and start to roam around the room. I've always viewed women in one way, sexual objects with nothing else interesting about them, but this girl... Something about her is very different, but I still can't explain what this feeling is.

I light up a cigarette untie my tie take off my suit and look myself in the mirror "berlin get yourself together, you are still the old you, there's no way just a girl would change anything about you this easily" I said to myself confidently trying to convince myself.

I continue smoking and pour myself a glass of fine red wine, the image of paris comes to my mind.

She really is a beautiful girl, why did the professor bring her?

A knock on the door gets me back into reality "ugh get in" I sighed.

"Andres you are still awake?"

"professor, would you mind telling me why you brought such a girl like her here? " I sat on the edge of the bed. And my brother Sergio came next to me

"look here, she's no ordinary girl, and I demand no harm to lay on her including your.. Dirty games with women, I've seen the way you looked at her earlier, like a lion about to jump on his pray" I shrugged off at his boring usual lectures type of talk, I drank a bit more wine

"if I'm gonna be completely honest I had nothing in mind but to freeze time jump on her and devour her sweet body, she looks very innocent, very shy, exactly my type of women."

before I could finish anything Sergio stops me and look me dead serious in the eyes and puts his hands on my shoulders

"she's probably the most important one out of all of you, and I will say it for the last time, no games with her" I push away his hands

"oh has my virgin brother finally fell in love" I laugh at him and I could see him blush a little

"no I haven't but, I view her as a friend, a dear one for some reason even though I've only been following her without her knowledge, but something about her is very likeable, now goodnight "

Sergio gets up and closes the door behind him, I don't really give many thoughts to what he said because as usual he just likes to ruin the fun,but I remembered our plan and only that might restrict me from acting out, I lay drunk on the bed and fell asleep before I knew it.

Liza P.O.V

Birds are singing outside, sunshine is peaking through the curtains, I probably slept the deepest I ever did, I stretch in my bed do some usual yoga brush my silky long hair and get downstairs excited about the new day here.

I go straight to the kitchen. nobody seems to be awake yet, so I thought that I would show my kindness to these people by cooking for them.

I start cooking and after an hour, berlin gets in all suited up, he looks around the kitchen

"well, now i understand your role in this Heist, you are the master chef aren't you?" he chuckled

I blush and I see him approaching me, I look down on myself forgetting the fact that I'm still in my night pyjamas wearing only lilac shorts and a tank top, and it makes me even more nervous.

he gets closer and closer inspecting my body from head to toe, he lays his eyes on mine, lean down close to my face looking at my lips then back at my eyes and he whispers very passionately.

"I've never in my life... Seen such beautiful chef" I just freeze in place blushing like the reddest tomato in the world .. This is the first time I've been this close to a man.. I can't do anything but stare down in embarrassment.