It's Clear Now

As paris left the room she went to Nairobi's office where she was counting the money they made this day.

She knocked and opened the door crying.

"hey liza what is it?!" Nairobi looked at her and noticed she was crying, she immediately closed the curtains to make sure no hostages see them together.

"its ok now... Sit down, what happened earlier? you fell unconscious i really got worried about you, but Berlin told me to stay away" Nairobi sat next to paris.

"Nairobi i have no one else to talk to right now... And i trust you more than anyone" she wiped her tears and took a deep breath.

"thank you, you can tell me anything" Nairobi patted her back.

"i... Im pregnant, i haven't got my period yet and im feeling symptoms" paris said, and Nairobi was speechless.

"fuck..." Nairobi sighed.

"it's Berlin isn't he?" Nairobi asked.

"yeah, that im sure of..." paris covered her face in frustration.

"does he know?" Nairobi patted her back.

"i was planning to tell him... But... I heard something" paris broke down and couldn't stop crying.

"i know... The execution order, but you dont need to worry. Monica indeed is alive" Nairobi held Paris's cheeks between her palms and tried to calm her down.

"are... How! Are you sure of this?" paris cried more of happiness.

"i saw her... Denver is such a good guy, he couldn't kill her but he had to shoot her in the leg to make it convincing Infront of that monster" Nairobi sighed.

"so that means Berlin didn't kill anyone..." paris felt a little relieved.

"hey now, that doesn't mean he's a good man. He still ordered" Nairobi snapped her fingers trying to get paris to think straight.

"i.. Know... Still it's a little better to know this"

"you can't tell him she's alive ok? Or he might easily kill denver too, that man is unpredictable you need to be careful around him too" Nairobi poured paris a glass of wine.

"he's still going to be the father of my child though...i dont know what to do" paris said and drank.

"you still love him after all of this dont you?" Nairobi said and smoked a cigarette.

Paris simply nodded.

"man... You are a lost case. Are you keeping the child?"

"of course I'm keeping it! There's no way im going to do such thing" paris said confidently.

"it's such a beautiful thing to be a mother... That's why im here, to save my little one" Nairobi gave paris a sandwich.

"eat... Since you are pregnant now you are going to be alot more hungry.. And angry" both of them laughed.

"Nairobi... Thank you for everything" paris smiled genuinely.

"dont... We are together in this.i will take you too see Monica when the time is right. For now be careful" Nairobi got up and fixed all the paper on the table.

"alright... Im going to join the hostages and sleep, good night"
Said Paris.

"good night!" Nairobi said.

~~~~

Berlin sat alone in his office, smoking and drinking away his pains.

He didnt feel even slightly guilty for ordering a women to be killed, but what hurt him was how disappointed his brother and his lover was with him.

For Berlin the way people viewed him was the most important thing to him.

Now the girl he loved thinks he's a monster and doesn't want to saty anywhere near him.

He got up, fixed his hair and went to Nairobi.

He opened the door.

"hello Nairobi" berlin said with Cold expression.

"hi" Nairobi replied still checking the money.

He sat down on the chair.

"liza was here wasn't she?" he smoked.

"yes, so what?" Nairobi said.

"what did she tell you about me?"

"you see, i think its better you stay away from her. The two of you are very different" Nairobi said seriously.

"that's none of your business Nairobi" he drank his wine.

"how are you able to even still talk to us and her knowing what you did? Turns out you are a monster" Nairobi sighed.

"i will talk to you later when you are thinking straight, goodnight now" berlin smirked and went out To watch on the sleeping hostages.

He sat on the stairs and watched his beloved asleep.

He wanted so bad to go to her wake her up and explain to her.

But he couldn't risk any of the hostages seeing them together.

The night went by and Berlin kept on reading a book and watching the hostages asleep, when paris suddenly woke up feeling sick.

He immediately placed down his book and got closer to her.

He hid his emotions and acted professionally.

"you ok miss liza?" cold expressions on his face.

"it's ok. I can take care of myself..." she looked away from him, disappointment written om her face.

He was about to reach his arms to pull her close and kiss her, but he stopped himself.

"can i go to the bathroom please?" paris said.

"yes, of course. Follow me" berlin said and he told Helsinki to take his place.

The two of them didn't speak at all until they reached the bathroom.

There they found denver waiting.

"hi denver?" paris said.

Denver gave paris a smile before he realised that Berlin was with her.