Smooth Criminal

A Smooth Criminal, a man of sophisticated taste, A passionate lover. A deadly combination, One that makes you fall easily, but perhaps that's the dangerous thing. That's his profession.

"Andrés was a passionate man, but he had such a big ego and pride that didn't allow him to make the first move.

he wanted to tease me, to drive me mad so I could willingly give him my body, to beg for him. So his ego would get even bigger, I knew his games, what he were doing. But I still forgave him." paris

I tidy the living room after my teammates made a mess of it.

Thank god I could escape their drink offers. Who knows how it would've ended up if I got as drunk as them.

I walk up to my room, I take my bathrobe and get into the bathroom gently closing the door.

I take off my clothes let my hair down and start filling the bathtub with warm water.

I lit up the candles and turn off the light and I lie down my body slowly in the water, I feel as though all the stress I felt throughout the day washes down.

I let out a small sigh and close my eyes.

I try not to think, but lately. Whenever I closed my eyes all I could see was berlin.

All I could think about is him, whatever I think about, it has to involve him somehow.

I knew this attachment I had might not be on our favour.

Who knows what's going to happen once we are inside there? But for now, let's try to seize the day. That's the only way for us to feel peace right now.

Everything is overwhelming me lately, and I wished I could take a break with my family for a couple of days. But seems like we are all prisoners for the next 4 months.

4 months arent a short period. who knows what's going to happen with all of us.

I remember Tokyo's words about berlin, and it gives me a slight heartache.

Sure she was drunk, but I still don't know what she meant.

I clean my body with a sponge gently, apply shampoo and conditioner to my hair. rinse my body with warm water and wear my bathrobe.

I get out the bathroom and head to my room, before entering mine I take a fast glimpse at Berlin's door and it's open, seems like he is still awake.

I head inside my room and sit Infront of my vanity to brush my hair.

I stare at the mirror, my mind filled with thoughts, my body desiring his presence.

Desiring his sweet, sometimes evil smirks. His cologne, and his passionate touches.

He might appear very cold on the outside, but I'm sure that he loves deeply, maybe too deeply that it turns into control. Into something dangerous.

I wonder what he's doing right now.

I spot the necklace he gave me, shining on my vanity.

I remember our first kiss together, a feeling I never imagined I could feel before.

Its as if my body and mind were rejecting everyone my whole life for this moment, for andrés.

I get up my vanity and stand Infront of my wardrobe thinking about what to wear.

I suddenly hear the creaking of my door that I forgot to lock.

It creaks slowly, I swallow and I get nervous suspecting it might be Berlin.