Back Stab

"now, now. You are being such a naughty girl. if you want daddy to Punish you so bad i will do so after im done with him, now isn't the time to play with me " he stood face to face with her and pushed her gently against the door.

"look! I believe you! They probably wanted to portrait you as a bad person to the public by lying, people who know you well would know it's all lies, why care about the rest?" she said. And suddenly the phone rang.

Berlin turned around and went to pick up the phone.

"yes professor"

"I've heard and saw everything between you two" the professor said seriously.

"oh my brother, are you feeling that lonely you decided to watch us have sex?" berlin looked back at paris and chuckled, she rolled her eyes.

"you know we can provide you with some pretty Explicit scenes if you want, we have great chemistry " berlin said and paris rushed to his side.

"that's not funny you know!" she said.

"always managing to joke even at the worst times brother... you broke alot of rules... I did not think the relationship of the both of you is on this level... And you got her pregnant too then you told her to abort it" the professor said

"you know why it's wrong brother, i am not one to start a family" berlin said.

Paris next to him felt an overwhelming sadness about the fact he stated.

"look, the reason i called is to stop you from potentially killing your teammate, i was the one responsible for the button they found, while i did not intend for them to say all those horrible fake lies about you, i wanted them to know who you are"

berlin stood there in slight shock about what his own brother was saying, he didn't imagine he could actually do it.

"now... You told me to Punish you and show you that I'm still in control... And i did" the professor said with no emotions.

Paris looked at berlin and was worried about his frozen expression.

"it really does hurt me to hear that, brother. And i think it really isnt fair giving the fact that Monica is still alive" berlin said.

"how can i trust your words?"

"you can ask paris" berlin handed her the phone.

"hey professor... Yeah Monica indeed is alive" paris said shyly.

"I'm glad. Look, im sorry about everything that happened paris, be careful alright? And please focus on the mission more than sleeping with my brother" the professor sighed. And Paris got embarrassed.

Berlin took back the phone from her and gave her a smile.

"you see why i said your punishment wasn't fair?"

"im really surprised by your rudeness, what i understood was that Monica was dead because of you, im sorry there's no coming back"

There was a short silence.

Paris reached her hand over on Berlin's and held his hand.

"listen Berlin, you need to start plan valencia in an hour, please stop screwing around with the girl" the professor hanged up.

Berlin slowly put the phone down and went over to the window.

He stared outside lost of words to describe his feelings.

Paris got up and followed behind him,hugging him from behind and feeling his chest.

"i know how hard it is to get back Stabbed by someone close to you like that" she said and he turned to face her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"he did it, the one person i ever trusted" berlin slightly chuckled.

"dont let this distract you andrés... You are our leader here remember? If you aren't strong enough to do your job we all will be screwed, i trust you..." she felt his cheek with her palm.

"you are in such a loving mood it seems, how about we show my brother how 2 madly in love couple have sex?" he smirked and picked her up on him

"berlin!!! This isn't funny at all, he just told me not to sleep with you !" paris held into his shoulders as he walked her against the wall.

He pushed her gently against it, and they felt their bodies press together.

"andrés...it's really not the time or place, don't you see the security camera!" paris blushed and looked into his sad eyes.

"i could care less, he can turn off his monitors. i just need you right now..." he said gently in a sad tone and felt her hair and cheek gently.

They both stared deep in each others eyes.

"being with you is so crazy..." paris felt his chest gently, sensing his heart beat.

"you just realised it today?" he chuckled.

"no... I could tell something was unusual with you since day one, i just didn't know to what extent it was" she smiled.

"but admit it, crazy is fun, and Fun keeps us excited to live. it keeps the fire burning inside us. Love isn't love without a hint of craziness and difficulties" he slowly placed his lips on hers and embraced her body.

She kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck. A tear ran down her blushing cheeks.

"I'm not giving up on you, you will live" she said moaning to him as he kissed her neck.

"so loyal to me... Are you sure you won't want to leave after all this madness is over?" he stopped and looked at her.

"I'm going to be honest... You have hurt me alot, you have done horrible things, but i still love you... For some stupid reason" she looked down.

"hey, why so upset now kitten. Cheer up" he walked over to the couch and lied her down, getting on top of her.

"i didnt believe in angels before, but now i do" he kissed her, feeling her breasts.

"let me take all the negative thoughts out of your mind... Master andrés" she pushed him on his back and got on top of him.

He stared at her bueaty as she took off her clothes piece by piece. He took of his and the two poured all their emotions into each other.

"andrés... I love you.. Im yours alone" she moaned as she bounced up and down on him.

They kissed deeply and made love,it was fuelled by love, sadness and betrayal.

Berlin choose to lose himself with her again.

"where the hell is liza??" arturo told the hostages next to him.

"you are being a bit obsessive about her dont you think?" Mercedes told him.

"that's because i could swear she's with them, and i will prove it very soon. You all will see" arturo said. He had plans to expose her very soon.

Thank you all for reading 🖤💜
I would like to announce i made a new short story with Gandia. Im not sure how many people actually like him, but I wanted to try write a story about him and and a new girl in the gang. Check it out please 💜