Nine| run, run, run

"Sixteen minutes and fifteen seconds, that's all we got." Lona stood beside Nairobi, listening to her talk to the others. "The moment you touch this door, that vault will begin to flood with water." The short hair brunette followed behind smirking as she began to talk. "Sixteen minutes to get in there and makes this worth it, sixteen minutes or we all go to prison, for breaking a door." Lona shook her head. "But, that's not going to happen, Bogotà, tell them why."

The man with scruff smirked and looked to his team. "Because we're fucking bosses." Lona chuckled as she heard their weak repetition. "You aren't going to melt fourteen tons of steel with that, what are we?"

"The fucking boss!" they yelled back, again and again until Nairobi gave them instructions to hold up their lances, lighting them up and watching as they made it to the door. Lona stared up to the ceiling as the alarms began to blare, red lights changing all their views. Bogotà and Lona walked to her vault, Nairobi pulling out the bed for the man to enter.

"You should be going in here, not me. This is your heist." Bogotá spoke as he laid on the bed, ready to go in.

"I'm not a fucking blacksmith, Bo, that's what we hired you for. Hold your breath." She smirked and pushed him into the vault, listening to the water pour. As Bogotà entered, Lona quickly put on her own gear to enter the vault. "He's not putting on the oxygen! Lona!" Nairobi called to her friend.

"Everyone's got to be a hero, Robi," Lona smirked as she watched the bed come back to their side. "Wish me luck."

"I think you've used all your luck." Lona rolled her eyes at her response, laughing as she laid herself down on her stomach. "Just push me in." When Lona made it to the other side, Bogotà was waiting with open arms.

"You're alive!" She yelled, her voice muffled through the mask as she went and gave him a hug. As Lona made it to the end of the vault, she reached to pick up two bars of gold, smiling down at them.

"You'll feel like you're in a space station," Andres spoke with his back to Celia and Sergio. "But, no. You're in the vault of the Bank of Spain." Celia smiled softly as Andres began to laugh, pumping his hand into the air as if he was already in this heist. "There...floating..." Andres turned to face them. "It will be like swimming in a sunken galleon, filled with twenty-four karat gold. What do you think?"

Celia shook her head, "I think you're fucking crazy." She smiled as he walked closer to her, his hands resting on the side of her face with his thumbs brushing against her cheeks softly. "But.."

"But, I'll be wherever you are. Sergio?" Celia called to her friend, keeping her eyes locked with Andres. "What do you think?"

"I think it's beautiful." Sergio watched with a sad smile, Andres eyes filled with pure adoration for the girl in front of him and Sergio wondering if he'd make a move.

Lona brought the gold to her mask to place as much of a kiss as she could, lifting them into the air. "This is for you, Andres, you crazy son of a bitch." Lona swam back to the bed, placing her two bars on it before turning and going to grab more. "Load them up!" She yelled, watching as Bogotà grabbed some as well. Once there was only room for her on the bed, she quickly got on top, turning to nod her head at the man.

"The hard work is done now, the fun begins." Lona smiled and tossed a gold bar to Nairobi. "Take over will you? I need to go check on Palmero." Lona didn't wait for a response knowing that it would be taken care of, instead, she ripped off her tank and mask completely and made her way to her friends.