Eight| here i come

Just as all the chaos was going down, Barcelona quickly ran off to go to the governor's office, fixing her presentation before breathing in and out deeply, causing tears to spring to her eyes. She knocked on the door loudly, waiting for his security to open up. "Who are you?"

"I'm Selena. Selena-"

"Gutierrez!" The older man smiled and stood to his feet, pushing his men away. "How are you my dear?" He places his hands on her shoulder before bringing her into a hug.

Barcelona has been in contact with him for over four years, learning his every move, gaining his trust. He was the key she needed. "I'm doing okay, how are you?"

"Great, great!" He ushered her inside. "Come, come. We are going into lockdown you're safer here than anywhere else in the world."

She scoffed lightly under her breath and made her way to the seat in the corner of the room. "Would you like any coffee? Biscuits?"

She smiled politely but declined. She was more focused on the screaming and yelling downstairs, waiting until she heard the footsteps of her friends. Two minutes later and right on time, there were rushed knocks on his door. "Governor, my name is Lieutenant Lorenzo, you need to come with us."

Barcelona felt her eyes water as she looked to Tokio, Rio the first thing coming to mind before she looked to Nairobi, who was already looking at her. Nairobi was shocked at the woman sitting not more than eleven feet from her. "Thank you, but, at this time I will not be leaving."

"Sir-" Lona knew Tokio wouldn't get anywhere with him so she tried to bargain herself, leaving Tokio in shock. "Gov, I'm sure you received the letter, maybe we should go while we still can."

"I got it, Selena, but I won't leave until every employee is out. So, if what you want is to escort me, then you'll have to sit down and wait."

Barcelona gave them both subtle nods to do as they were told, watching as the both slowly walked forward. This wasn't the plan and they felt a bit out of their element.

The brunette girl in the blue dress watched as Nairobi slyly took her gun out of her leg holster, Tokio fidgety in her own seat. "May I use the bathroom?"

When Tokio was in the restroom, Nairobi and Lona looked to each other in worry. The men in white would be easy to take down it was the one in black that would be their problem. Barcelona eyed them all, watching as they all walked around. She sneakily reaches her hand in between her thighs, tugging her gun off the strap connected to her leg before slipping it under her backside.

Barcelona silently cursed as she saw water trickling from under the door. "Wait, don't move sir." His right hand man spoke, walking to the door slowly.

"Maybe I should check on her, you know, since I'm a woman and all." Lona stood tall but the same man aimed his gun to her.

"Put that away, she isn't a threat." The governor spoke in a harsh tone.

"Fucking hell, Tokio." Lona pinched her nose, as she mumbled to herself quietly, jumping when the door collided into the mans face. Guns were drawn, Tokio at two and Nairobi at two. Barcelona stood and walked behind the governor, placing her gun to his neck. "I think it's time to go."