Three| Fine wine

The group sat outside in the beautiful weather. Sergio- The professor- sat at the head of the table, tapping his glass continuously. The short haired girl watching his nervous antics, wondering what the hell was up with him. While she studied him, the younger boy next to her slipped his hand up her thigh, sly and quietly.

"Rio!" She hissed and slapped his hand. This is not the place, to many eyes.

"Well," all eyes fell to Berlin. "What did she say, professor?"

Tokio looked at the professor. Who was she?

"Professor." Berlin spoke with more authority to bring him back.

"Y-yes?" Sergio cleared his throat, wiping his hands on his pant legs.

"What did she say?"

Denver sat across from the professor confused, along with the rest. "Who's are you talking about?" Tokio asked, since no one else would.

"A friend." Berlin spoke with ease.

"You? Friends? I don't think so." Nairobi scoffed, although her tone was joking, she was serious. He was an ass.

Berlin ignored her, something he was good at. "Well?"

Sergio sat straight and cleared his throat. Looking at all of the wondering eyes. "She said, yes, well she said no, actually-"

"Well which one was it? Yes or no?" Rio laughed at the older man as he tripped over his words.

"She said possibly- she needs time to think."

"That's a no." Nairobi spoke. "If a girl needs time- the answers no."

Sergio was a bit deflated- she didn't sound like she wanted to do it, maybe Nairobi was right?

They all heard a car engine as it sped up the dirt road. Arcelias shiny blue car pulling next to Sergio's old red one.

Out stepped a beautiful woman. Her brown hair flowing delicately just past her shoulders, eyebrows thick and full, her soft brown eyes turning to a honey shade as the sunlight hit her eyes, pupils dilating. Her full lips pulled back into a bright smile, showing off her dimples, smile lines, and seemingly perfect teeth. She was wearing a light brown two piece outfit, the shirt tucked away into her skirt as the collar of her shirt a went just a few centimeters under her chin, covering most of her tan skin. The heels of her knee high tan boots pushing the dirt farther to the ground as she walked to Sergio, who was already halfway to her.

"Sergio, how nice it is to see you again." She spoke lightly so no one heard his name. She pulled back and kept her hands on his shoulders. "I see you're still dorky as ever." She laughed, tapping the frame of his glasses.

"A bit." He chuckled looked at her. "You look wonderful, lona. Thank you for coming. I really appreciate it."

"Anything for you." she smiled and took a look at all the people in the yard, their eyes trained on her every move- all enticed by the way she moved and the way her smile was bright.

"Ah, Mí Amor!" Berlin stood tall making his way to her with a glass of wine in his hand. "Six years too long, Bella, but my, have you aged like the finest of wine." He winked and gave her a small smirk, before breaking out in a smile, true laughter escaping his lips at her reply.