Eleven| one life or three

"No- no. Rosalie it's not- Arturo. I'm so sorry." Monica cried and tried to grab Barcelona's hand but she took a step back. "Rosa, I'm sorry." She whispered.

Barcelona stood there in a daze. "Ok, we can talk about this." She whispered, hearing footsteps behind her.

Berlin slowly walked to them, standing in front of Barcelona and glaring at Monica. "What do we have here?" Berlin reaches forward and grabbed her zipper.

"Berlin." Barcelona hissed and grabbed his elbow.

He quickly jerked his arm and turned his head. "Stop it." He spit towards her.

"No!" She yelled and shoved his arm. "You stop it!"

"Barcelona. Enough." He spoke gravely. She went to fight back and Denver grabbed her arm, pulling her back. She turned her head as a shocked expression took over, silently questioning him. Denver quickly shook his head pleading her to keep her mouth shut.

She turned when she heard the zipper being pulled down even farther, Monica's eyes tightly shut as Berlin's hand made its way down her jumpsuit. Quickly, Berlin's hand was in the air, holding the cellphone.

Monica's eyes were trained on Barcelona and Barcelona was focused on Berlin's retreating figure. "Denver." Berlin stopped and called over the young male as Monica ran to Barcelona, hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry." Monica whispered as Barcelona shook her head to stop her. "Stop, I understand, Monica." The girls both flinched as Denver suddenly punched the wall after Berlin stalked off.

Barcelona watched as Denver walked back and forth. "Den, what's wrong?" She asked softly, watching as he continued his patterns, ignoring her. Suddenly, Denver turned and walked straight to Monica, ripping her out of Barcelona's arms. "Let's go!" He yelled at the sobbing girl.

Barcelona's eyes widened and she ran forward. "Denver! Denver no, stop!" She grabbed his arm and pulled, yanking him off, the force causing Monica to trip.

He bit his lip and ran his hands over his head, grabbing ahold of Monica again. "It's you or her." He whispered before he walked away.

Denver was facing the closed bathroom door, listening to the quiet cries behind him. "Please-" Monica voice cracked as she spoke. "Don't do this."

Denver shook his head and gripped his gun. "I was given a choice. Barcelona or you."

Monica walked towards Denver, touching his arm gently. He quickly turned around pushed her arm off of him. "I'm not losing her. She's been there for me too many times for me to turn my back on her."

"Please, I'm her friend." Monica took a step back. "What would she think when she finds out you killed me." Monica grabbed her stomach. "And my baby."

Denver swallowed hard. She was playing the guilt card and it was working wonders. "You know what will happen if I don't kill you?"

Monica shook, scared out of her mind as she was pushed against the wall. "They're going to kill her, make me watch her suffer, then kill me." He held the gun to her head. "Then you."

He pushed himself off the wall, thinking about walking away. He sighed and cocked his gun, turning with the weapon held high. "Get on you knees."