Fourteen| big girls cry

The group was sat in the backyard having lunch, the day was bright and the sky was beautiful. Barcelona was sat down besides Denver, who has been attached to her hip since she showed up today.

Barcelona listened to The Professor explain a few things they've already been over, kicking Denver in his leg lightly so he'd pay attention. "And why won't the police come in?" Tokio asked, taking a bite of her food.

"Because we'll lock the front door." Denver gave his smart ass reply along with his unforgettable laugh. Tokio mimics his laugh which causes everyone to slightly chuckled, but Barcelona and Nairobi were nearly crying. "That was so good." She laughed, covering her mouth.

"They won't enter because no one in Spain will want them too." Professor spoke, killing the fun as usual.

"Why? Are they going to vote about it?" Nairobi laughed, stopping when the Professor gave her look.

"Crickets." Tokio piped up, the two boys next to Barcelona laughed.

"Mhm." Barcelona swallowed her food before she spoke up. "In 2011, a group of students occupied Puerta del Sol, you know, Spain's most iconic plaza." She waved her fork around. "And over twenty thousand people gather there."

"The 15-m, right?" Moscú spoke from besides the young lady.

"Right." The Professor nodded. "If someone were to tell us that twenty thousand people would've camped there, without the police breaking it up." He shook his head. "We wouldn't have believed them."

"But that's exactly what happened." Berlin spoke up. "They never interfered." The Professor pointed to Berlin. "But why?"

"Because Spain supported those kids." Barcelona spoke when no one answered.

After that, the Professor began to explain how they will escape, and where. Moscú gave his expertise in any area that it could have been given in, everyone listening carefully to their way of freedom.

"That's a big hole." Rio said, fiddling with his fork. "How long is it going to take to dig it?"

Barcelona turned to Moscú, waiting for his answer. "Ten, maybe twelve days."

"That's how long we'll be in there." Berlin spoke to the group, smirking when Barcelona's shoulders slouched. "We'll have two hundred billion euros printed, a day."

At this, Barcelona was more an happy to spend ten days locked in the mint. She looked to Nairobi who already was looking at her. "Two point four billion euros!" The two women sang, dragging out the 'u' and 'o' in the last word, all raising their glasses.

Barcelona held two water bottles tight in her hands, making her way to the safe to check on Monica, see if she was up for lunch.

Denver watched her make her way down the aisle of hostages, leaving Rio to babysit by himself, he ran after her. "Lona." He stood in front of her, blocking her from continuing. "Can we meet tonight, just me and you." He grabbed her hand.

She smiled and stood on the the tip of her toes, giving him a kiss right on the corner of his mouth. "Of course, Den."

"Barcelona!" She sighed, dropping herself to her normal height, she turned on her heels, seeing Berlin a few feet away. "What?"