Twenty Two| missing each other

"Are you sure this is happening?" Sergio bit his nail as he stared at his chess board.

"Am I sure?" Lona laughed. "Yes, I'm sure! He's not waking up anytime soon, don't worry about it."

"I need to check."

"Sergio. I promise you that hospital will be crawling with police, all for you. They're moving him into another room and their going to wait for you to come running. Do you want the doors wrapped with a bow too?" She asked sarcastically, hearing Bruno snort next to her.

"Celia, you know I have to make sure. He is our only loose end."

She sighed knowing he was serious. "Fine, jut be careful, ok?"

"Yea, but now I need to find out how to get into the hospital." He laughed.

"You spent most your life in the hospital." She smiled softly thinking about all the times her and Andrés would go see him, the same drained look on his face.

"Andrés!" Celia snapped to the older boy, hitting his arm as he tossed the bright purple wig to the ground.

"I'm not wearing that." He crossed his arms and glared at his feet. "I mean, look at my damn feet, cece!" He pointed to the bright orange clown shoes.

"Yes you are. It's for your brother." She grumbled, reaching down to snatch up the wig. "Sit."

"No." He glared. "I'm not wearing it."

She sighed knowing a fight is about to happen but it'll end with the wig on his head. "Dré-"

"Oh no! Don't Dré me!" He held his hand to her. "That is not going anywhere near my head. End of story."

"It's for your brother!" She threw her hands to her sides, stomping her foot like a three year old child.

"He's lucky I'm in this!" He smirked at the frustrated girl, watching her cheeks flush.

"Put it on." She held the wig out.

"No." He pushed it away.

"On."

"No."

She glared at him and he turned his head to make sure the bedroom door was open, before bolting out. "Andrés!" She yelled and ran after him, her clown shoes slowing her down significantly.

"Ah! Fuck!" Andrés cursed as he took a fall down the stairs, his shoes being to big for the steps.

Celia laughed and walked down the stairs at an angle, standing over Andrés who was still on the floor. "I give up."

She held a hand out for him, pulling him up. "Come on, we still have to do our make up." She dragged him to the island counter, pushing him into a swivel chair and walking between his legs.

"Make up?"

Andrés complained the whole drive to the hospital.