One| life after you

When Barcelona had made it to the other side, she felt nothing. No joy, no freedom, no weight off her shoulders, just pain.

"Celia." The Professor went to her side, pulling her into his arms as he cried. "You tried. You know there's no convincing him when he has his mind set in something."

"How could he?" She whimpered as she held him closer.

Sergio has no words, he wasn't expecting him to do this, especially now that Celia was back with them. "We have to keep going." Nairobi whispered, rubbing Lona's back.

She looked up with tears in her eyes before looking back to Sergio, who nodded and stood up holding his hand out to the broken girl. She sniffles and takes his hand as she stands, wiping her eyes as she unzips her jumpsuit, kicking off her boots and rips the clothes off, standing in her underwear and grey shirt.

"Come on, lona." Denver went and grabbed her arm, pulling her to the desk where a new set of clothes set.  She grabbed a pair of blue jeans and tucked a red short sleeved button down shirt into her pants, slipping her feet into light brown booties.

"Here, bunny." Wendy whispered softly as she walked to lona, grabbing a brush and running it through her hair as she put it up in a ponytail, Lona's baby hairs framing her face.

When Barcelona turned around she saw her team all dressed similar even Denver in dark blue jeans, light blue bottom down and black boots. "I guess this is where we split." She looked to the people she's became close with.

"I guess so, lona." Nairobi walked to her holding her shoulders. "Keep in touch, okay?"

She smiled and wrapped her arms around her waist. "I definitely will." She peaked over Nairobi's shoulder and saw Rio looking at her sadly. With a small smile on her face she walked to him.

"You'll be okay, Rio." She rubbed his cheek.

"I'm going to miss your talks." He chuckled sadly. She pulled him into her arms, Rio not missing a beat and holding her.

"You know you can call me anytime, I'm sure you can hunt me down." She teased as she rubbed his back before stepping away. "Good luck with her." She looked to Tokio who was smiling widely. "She's fucking crazy."

She was rushed with the rest of her goodbyes, seeing their time was coming to an end. As she walked outside the building while clinging to Denver's hand, she noticed two white pickup trucks and made her way to the one Bruno and Wendy were getting in. "So where are we going?"

"Somewhere low for awhile, you've been out too much, people could recognize you." Bruno stated as he rolled by the police.

She nodded silently, leaning her head onto Denver's shoulder while he traced light circles on her hips, her heart was heavy.

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since Andrés death and she was slowly getting better. Being out in the country side really helped her clear her mind and come to the acceptance of loosing a friend- multiple friends.

Barcelona's never done a solo mission were she got attached to the people she was hired to work with. She was expecting to see Sergio and Andrés, get in the mint, stay away from most and get the hell out of there. No strings attached and million euros richer. But the moment she laid eyes on Denver, she knew her world was going to change.