Twenty four| this is on you

"Are you out of your mind!" He yelled, a few looking up to them seeing Ibiza's enraged face.

"I was already sent out there once, what's the difference now?"

"Whats the difference? The difference is now you'll surely get killed! Celia there are hundreds of police out there, your not coming back alive." He spoke with fear in his voice.

"But I can get them away long enough for Wendy to come in, you need to make sure she has a doctor-"

"No."

"No?" She felt her eyebrows dip. "What do you mean no?"

"I'm not doing it."

"Denver needs his father." She looked to him, seeing Denver gazing at her with worried eyes. "He could live without me." She whispered, tears in her eyes as her reckless plan settles in her chest.

"Celia-"

"Having no father is painful, Bruno. I'd give anything for my papa back." She turned back to him. "If I can give Denver his-" she trailed off.

Bruno looked from her to the boy sitting by his father, watching him stare at Celia with pain, confusion, but most importantly, love. "Say you go out there, doctor comes in. Moscú makes it and then he lost you, what happens then?"

"He'll move on, he's strong."

"Fine." He shrugged, taking a step in front of her to block her view. "You go out there, doctor comes in. Moscú doesn't make and now your missing." He watched her eyes softened, looking up to him. "What happens then?"

"I- I don't know." She whispered.

"I'll tell you what happens. Denver's going to lose his shit, his dad's gone and now he doesn't have you? He's going to depend on you every step of this journey, going out there isn't smart." He was shocked when lona walked back.

"I'm sorry." She turned and ran to their headquarters, grabbing a phone off the wall, and swiftly making her way to the basement. When she reached she saw hostages digging at their "escape" route.

She quietly walked to their bags, grabbing one and emptying the contents inside onto the ground, a few hostages stop to watch her. She continues to grab the things she'll need, making sure her rope and grappling gun are on top.

Standing she slings the bag over her shoulder before making her way to her old office, locking the door and pushing a chair underneath the handle. Barcelona walked to the window, looking down and seeing all the added police that weren't there two hours ago.

She brought out her slim laptop from underneath her desk, opening it and immediately began to combine encryptions, making sure no one from anywhere around the world could track this down. "Lona!" She jumped at Bruno's voice, his fist slamming on the door. "Lona, stop this!"

"Damn it!" She muttered, backing out of a code and entering a new one, as she saw the data begin to form, she quickly pulled out the cell she had taken, erasing it and taking it apart.

Lona ignored Ibiza's pleads as she threw away pieces of the phone that held no purpose to her, before turning it on and connecting the source to the encrypted codes, her phone now completely untraceable. She stood quickly, dialing the only number she knew.