Ten| choices

Barcelona ran to the front just as Berlin handed Denver the bag of medications. "You fucking asshole!" She cried and ran forward, reaching for berlins face as she swung.

Denver, just as shocked as the rest, ran to her and pulled her away, luckily she was able to hit him. "Woah, woah, woah!" Denver pushed her back. "What happened, hey, what happened." He pulled her chin lightly so she would look at him.

"It's what's about to happen." She spit and slid her way around Denver. "How could you! No- how fucking dare you!" She yelled and raced forward.

"C-" before he could even get her name out she swung again. "Don't call me that! How dare you, Berlin!"

"It had to be done!" He screamed back at her.

"Did it? Did it have to be done like that! I had it under control!" She pushed his chest.

"You baby him." He seethed and pushes her back.

"Hey!" Denver walked in front of her and pushed Berlin back. "Back off."

"Stay the fuck away from him, Berlin. I mean it." She let Denver push her backwards, not taking her eyes off Berlin.

"Or what?" He tilted his head to the side. Deep down, he was somewhat scared. He knew exactly what she was capable of and more, but he never thought she'd threaten him seriously.

"Or I won't be responsible for my actions."

Walking up the stairs and to the room that held all the people who needs medical, Denver stopped her down the hall of the room. "What the fuck was that?"

"I had it under control." She told him with watery eyes.

Denver pushed her hair behind her ear. "Talk to me, Mí Amor."

She sighed and gripped his arms tightly. "I- we were walking to the office, he told me everything and Berlin came and he took us somewhere- telling Rio some bullshit story." She shook her head and scoffed.

"And?"

She looked him in the eyes "and then-" she unzipped her jumpsuit, pulling her arms out and letting the sleeves dangle at her sides. Denver could clearly see the finger prints on her arm just above her elbow from holding her so tight, the bruising was already a nasty green color. "Berlin?"

She shook her head. "Oslo. He came out of nowhere, grabbed me and then Helsinki went and attacked Rio."

She scoffed. "I should have paid attention, it was obviously a fucking setup and he tricked me. Little prick!" She hissed and clenched her fist. "Now Rio's hurt and Berlin's still an asshole."

Denver dropped the bag and pulled her close, whispering how sorry he was for not being there. "I promise, baby, I'll make sure they never touch you again."

She nodded. "I know. I know you will."

Denver pulled back and helped her put her jumpsuit back on. When he leaned down to pick back up the bag, the abortion pill fell from the inside of his own jumpsuit. Barcelona reaches down and picked them up, studying the small pill that came with such a strong power.