Nine| mistakes

Mistakes.

We all make them, it's what we do after that determines if it's a good mistake or a bad one. Did you learn from it? Or was it a failure?

Guess only time will tell.

Arcelia was putting her chestnut colored wig back on as Berlin watched from the doorway of the bathroom. "Denver did that, didn't he?" She asked looking at his busted lip from the mirror as she lined up the edges of the wig with her own hair.

He hummed which gave her the answer she needed. "I'm assuming you deserved it." He laughed and shook his head. "Why do you say that?"

She turned and zipped her jumper higher. "Come on, Berlin. You're not the most sensible person, you provoke for fun."

"Well, I guess you know me too well then." He smiled and shook his, walking into the bathroom and leaning against the sink next to her. "What'd you say?"

"That I'd fuck you." He shrugged.

"Jesus, Berlin." She shook her head.

"What? I'm a very honest man." He tapped the sides of the sink, watching her stare blankly into the mirror. "Sometimes you're too honest." She laughed.

He nodded and stood straight. "Are you ready?" She looked at him and then back to her reflection. "Yea." She whispered.

She stood and made her way to the door but Berlin walked in front of her, causing her to crash into his chest. "Are you scared?"

Her face became blank. She never showed her fear. "I'm not scared of anything."

"Nothing?" He rose his brow.

"Nothing." She shook her head. "What do I have to lose?"

The answer was a lot. Bruno, Wendy, Sergio, Andrés, Denver and now everyone else that she's become close with but she tries to push it away during times like these; it's becoming harder and harder to do that.

"Denver." Berlin called her out, he knew she loved him it was in her eyes, but she would never admit it.

"Berlin, don't." She spoke firmly and tried to walk to the right but Berlin followed blocking her again. "Just admit it." He spoke calmly "you're scared to lose him."

She sighed and pulled her mask over her face. "Of course I am."

Standing in front of the doors, Barcelona jumped impatiently from one foot to the other, counting down the seconds till she faced the public.

Rough but tender hands grabbed her shoulders, rubbing small circles which immediately calmed her down. "Relax, baby." Denver's lips rested on her ear as he spoke. "Everything will be alright. You know why?"

She shook her softly. "Why?"

"Because you kick ass at anything you do, plus." He smirked and bit her ear lobe softly, tugging it a bit. "Your strong and sexy boyfriend will be right by your side. Every step of the way."

She turned in his arms and rested her hands on his neck. "Funny. I didn't know The Rock was joining us."

He frowned and pinched he sides. "You're not funny."