Sixteen| i warned myself

Barcelona stood leaned against the wall, picking at her nails as she watched the students who were using the bathroom freshen up, thinking about everything that's happened since those doors shut.

She sighed, kicking her foot up against the wall to help her hold her balance, leaning her head back. "No butler here to wash your hands. You're the only one getting out."

She turned her head and saw some kids crowding around Allison, she crossed her arms as the girl made contact with her, wondering is she was going to step in.

When Barcelona didn't move, Allison looked back to the group. "Daddy's not here."

"Shut up." She looked down to the ground, being shoved and told to look up.

"Guess they want to get you out for your tits." Pablo gave her a glare.

"Ah, Ah ah." Barcelona pushes herself off the wall, the students parting away from the girl. "You mean the tits you posted?" She pushed him against the sink. "I can't wait to see you behind bars, Pablo. Red isn't really your color."

His face flushed as students looked at him. She took a look around at the kids. "So this is what they teach you kids at private school? Huh."

"One big gang and poor ole Addison." She poked a few kids chest before poking allusions shoulder.

"And let's not forget the bravest in the room, our athlete, Mr. track team." She grabbed his shoulders. "The one with the biggest balls!"

She reached forward and grabbed his privates. "They're so small! Have they dropped yet, hun?" She laughed.

"I-I" he tumbled over his words as embarrassment settled in his veins.

"Yea, we've been here before." She laughed, letting go and stepping back. "Helsinki!" She called and in game the large man. "Take these kids, this one first." She shoved Pablo to the door roughly. "Move it!" She yelled to the rest of the kids who scrambled at her command.

"You stay." She stopped Allison from leaving the bathroom. "You alright?"

Allison nodded as she kept her head down. "Thanks."

"Mhm." She bummed. "You need to stand up for yourself. What happened to the Allison who was pointing a gun to Rio?" She leaned her hip against the sink.

"That's wasn't me."

"No?" She questioned. "Then who was it? Your evil twin?" Her sarcasm loud and clear.

"I was in danger." She talked back.

"And you weren't just a minute ago?" Her questions were starting to get to her and Lona noticed as she shifted uncomfortably. "Sorry, I don't mean to prod, it's your business." She took a step back. "You're free to leave."

Allison stopped at the door way, taking a look back to lona. "Thank you for stepping in. It means a lot. Pablo, he's not who I thought he was."

Barcelona stood in her chestnut colored wig, tank top tucked neatly into her jumper, she was tucked away on the staircase watching as the doors open again, letting in an all to familiar face. Raquel Murillo.