Seventeen| always, i'll care

Barcelona flipped the chestnut color hair off her shoulder, not bothered enough to to take off the wig glue to remove the fake hair. "How's it coming?" She walked into the safe, leaving Helsinki and Tokio by themselves.

Moscú looked up and smiled at the young girl. "We're getting there, fast."

She smiled and walked towards him. "Anyway I can help?" He picked up a tool and handed it to her. "Of course."

She got down next to him and began hitting the ground, hoping to find dirt. Moscú looked out of the corner of his eyes and watched the determined girl nail away at the ground. "I- uh want to thank you, Tesoro."

"For what?" She continues to hit the ground.

"For coming into our lives, Denver and I." He smiled at the thought of his son. "He's so in love with you, he fell in love with you the way I did with his mom."

She stopped and stared at the broken ground. "I love your son."

"I know." He nodded, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I can tell by the way you guys take care of each other, something he didn't get from me." He chuckles.

"You take care of him plenty." She laughed and started to continue with her work.

"He has potential for a better life than this, I know he does, and now he has you to help him." He followed her actions and began to work. "I know he'll take life more seriously now that he has someone to depend on, someone who depends on him."

She smiled, thinking about their lives when they get out of here. Before she could answer, Moscú begins to laugh. "Are you ok?" She chuckled, looking over and letting out a gasp. Dirt.

"We hit dirt!" Moscú threw some up, letting it rain over them all and began to sing. "Una mattina Mí sono alzato!"

She smiled and stood up from the hole in the ground. "E ho trovato I'invasor, O partigiano, Portami via."

Barcelona and Moscú locked hands as the danced around the room. "Bella Ciao, Bella Ciao, Bella Caio Caio Caio!"

"What's going on?" Tokio came rushing in with Helsinki right behind her. "We hit fucking dirt, baby!" Lona yelled, running to Tokio and shaking her shoulders.

The four continued to dance and sing, but lona stopped when Berlin came to the entrance, stopping right before he came in and saw the dirt. "We hit dirt!" She smiled at him which confused the man but decided it was all the adrenaline that was running through her.

"Tu Mí Devi seppellir." He continued to sing, walking in and going to the dirt, picking some up.

"E seppellir lassú in montagna!" Tokio and Lona danced together, large smiles on their face. "Hey! What's going on in here? What's the party about?" Denver ran to his friends, seeing them all dancing.

"We fucking did it baby!" Lona yelled and ran to him, jumping into his stunned arms. She leaned down and left sweet kisses all over his face, feeling him smile.

Denver wrapped his arm tightly around her waist as he walked inside, meeting his friends in the middle. "Bella Caio, Bella ciao, Bella Caio Caio Caio!"

They were in euphoria, but it never last long.