Six| Dalí!

"How is everything going?" Sergio asked as he walked into her apartment, setting his bag down on her kitchen table.

"Very well, I have to admit." She stood from the couch bringing her glass of wine with her before leaning on the counter. "I feel bad for betraying them, they really trust me."

"No. They trust Rosalie, not you."

She rolled her eyes. "Just don't kill them ok? Especially Torres, he's helping his granddaughter get through college."

"Woah, woah. Kill? No one is getting hurt here." Sergios eyes were wide.

"I'd like to teach Arturo a lesson if you'd ask me." She scoffed. "He's a scumbag playing with Monica's heart."

Rosalie was making her way around the Mint, giving herself a tour again to make sure she knew every square inch of the building.

The moans and soft grunts weren't missed by anyone who walked by the janitors closet. Rosalie shook her head, a janitors closet? How cliché.

Minding her own business, she continue her way back to the machine that printed money faster than she could count. "Ah, Torres! How's your day going?"

The older man smiled, clipboard in hand as he just got done checking the machine. "It's fine, Bella. Everything is running smoothly and we're on track."

She smiled. "Good, good. How's You're granddaughter?"

"She's doing very well, top of her classes as of yesterday." He smiled proudly.

She felt bad- something she doesn't normally feel during missions like this. She knew how to separate her feelings and disconnect so she doesn't get attached; but Torres was a kind man who was just trying to provide for his grand kids. "I'm glad to hear, tell her to keep it up."

She smiled and made she way back to the office, one she currently shared with Arturo. As she made her way down the hall she saw the older man and Monica stumble out of the closet. "Arturo? Monica?"

The pair jumped, startled that they were caught. "Ms. A-Abruzzo." Monica stuttered, fixing her skirt. "W-we."

"It's not what it looks like, Rosalie." Arturo spoke as he  held his hands out.

Rosalie looked at his hand seeing the ring, then to Monica's hands. Nothing. She looked at Monica who had a guilty face. "It's none of my business what the two of you do." She pushed past the two and continued to the office.

"That's none of our concern." Sergio spoke while shaking his head. "I know! I know!" Arcelia held her hands up. "Anyway, what's in the bag?"

"Your outfit." Sergio unzipped his bag and held out the bright red suit along with a mask.

She chucked. "Dalí?" She picked up the mask and put it on. "Let me guess. Andrés?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Yes, and don't look at me like that's it's creepy!" Sergio pushes her head away as it crept closer to him.

"Sorry, just practicing." She pulled off the mask and smiled. "Oh, I was also told to give you this." Sergio handed her a piece of paper. "It's from Denver."

She keep her face stoic, hiding what she was really feeling. She grabbed it and opened it.

Hi Mí Amor. I miss you like crazy and I can't wait to see your beautiful face. More importantly I can't wait till I can-

"Personal relations are against the rules, Arcelia."

Fuck her life. She looked at him slowly, blush fell soon her cheeks at Denver's dirty words. "Sergio-"

"No. No exceptions." He shook his head and crossed his arms. "I'm not doing it to be mean, it's for everyone's protection-"

"I don't need to be protected, Sergio." She hissed. "I am very capable of taking care of myself and look good while doing it." She sassed, letting her anger take over. "I love you, Sergio. You're my brother and you know I'd do anything for you. But, giving up my happiness is not one of them. Denver makes me happy, truly happy."

Frustrated, he took of his glasses pinching the bridge of his nose. "And what if everything goes to shit! We get caught and then what? What if he rats you out?"

"Denver wouldn't do that!"

"How do you know that!" He tossed his hands up. "They find out who you really are then what?"

"Then I do what I do best." She scoffed. "Don't forget who I am, Sergio. Barcelona is untouchable, unreachable, and unrecognizable."

Barcelona walked into work that day with a scowl on her face, her and Sergio's argument still fresh on her mind.

"Good morning, Ms. Abruzzo." Monica smiled at the girl as she walked into the building. "Morning." She grumbled tugging her bag higher on her shoulder.

She walked to her desk and opened the bottom drawer, tossing the bag into it and kicking it closed. "What did the drawer do to you?" Arturo jokes, still on edge now that she knows his dirty little secret.

She looked at him with a blank face. "Pissed me off."

Unsure what to say Arturo just nodded and looked down at his paperwork. She sighed and sat down in her chair, elbows on her desk and her head in her hands. "I'm sorry, I'm upset but I shouldn't take it out on you."

"I understand, it's easy to just let it out on the person near you." He nodded and looked at the picture of his beautiful wife.

"I'm going to work with Torres today." She stood, pulling her pale yellow pencil skirt down and made her way to the older mans office. She needed to be surrounded by positive people.

"Good morning, Rosa!" Torres smiled brightly, instantly making her feel better. "Good morning, Torres. Happy?"

He nodded eagerly. "My granddaughter is coming home in a week! I'm so excited to see her, she's grown so much."

She smiled at the happy man, at least some can be happy. "I'm excited for you! I bet she can't wait to see the best man on earth." She teased with a smile.

"Oh stop it." He laughed hit her arm with a stack of papers. "We have work to do."

Hours later and it was lunch time. She knew Monica and Arturo were off somewhere probably fucking. She sat at her desk alone, finally getting some peace in this building. A group of kids came into the Mint and she's never been more annoyed.

She also spotted their little lamb. Allison Parker, she was going to be trouble.

Jumping in her seat as her phone went off she noticed it was Sergio. "Yes?" She spoke, she was still upset with him and he knew it.

"It's time."