Saiki was quick to get dressed in a light blue button-up shirt teal long-sleeved sweater that Kurumi made, and a pair of dark pants and shoes. It was what he usually wore, but damn was he just tired.

Good grief, Saiki cursed as he floated down the stairs, and prepared himself coffee, Who do I have to kill to get some sleep around here. The answer was clearly all of Ouran Academy, and his brother, but he'd prefer it if he stayed ignorant to that, because if he thought into it, he'd have a reasonable reason to kill them... well a reasonable reason to himself, his mother might think otherwise.

"Oh!" Kurumi chimed as the dishes began to fix themselves, she had just hung up the phone. "Some nice boy named Umehito called, he said he needs to get over his fear and wants you to be there with him."

So it was Nekozawa he needed to kill.

Kurumi began to cry waterfalls worth of Tamaki Tears™ and clutched her chest. "My baby is being nice to other people." she cried as Saiki looked at her and sipped his coffee. It was too late for Saiki to ring Nekozawa back up since the line probably ended already and it'd be a pain in the neck to reconnect to Nekozawa's line.

"Get going!" Kurumi stopped crying those trademarked tears and took the coffee cup away from Saiki. Making him less than happy, since the cup still had half to go. "You're meeting up at Mami's Cafe, now go." she shoved her son out the door, giving him little time to put on his shoes, and shut the door behind him and sending him off with a wave.

Saiki muttered a 'good grief' and began to walk towards Mami's cafe, not before -apporting the remainder of his coffee that he was forced to leave at home, and he paused to finish it off, then sent it back to his house so he could clean it later.

Walking on this side of the city seemed so foreign to him, it had been what seemed like forever since he was here. Other than walking by with Shiro who he went shopping with tens of chapters back. It almost felt relieving. He didn't miss P.K Academy, far from it, but if he needed to choose between P.K Academy and Ouran Academy... he'd choose to be six feet deep.

Getting to Mami's Cafe wasn't that bad either, he hadn't been there in a while, but it still felt just like how it used to. There was no one to seat him, but Nekozawa was already here and waiting for him.

"Hello! Would you like to order?" it was Mera serving him, as Saiki passed the booths to get to Nekozawa and chew him out, for waking him up at this time. ON A SATURDAY. Saiki chose to relax as he could just order coffee, and sit in uncomfortable silence until Nekozawa chooses to go home.

"O-oh, I'm sorry-- not just yet I'm waiting for someone." Saiki almost felt guilty for trying to kill Nekozawa as he waited for the boy he invited, but when Saiki turned the corner Nekozawa piped up. "Oh never mind... he's here." Saiki nodded and gave a bow to Mera who seemed to be like a stutter bug.

"Saiki!" she scratched making Nekozawa plug his ears, "It's been so long, we were worried that you forgot about us!"

I did, and I don't regret it.

Mera seemed delightfully happy that Saiki was back into the store as he kept the business running, for the most part, he was a frequent buyer anyways. Placing down their orders, Saiki sat across Nekozawa angrily.

"I didn't want to go into the city alone," Nekozawa explained as Saiki just sat there looking at him, arms crossed and all. He leaned back, while the blond shifted in his spot awkwardly, Saiki was thinking about the best way to make him suffer.

"I brought you this," he added on and slid over a brown bag. It was a coffee bag. Saiki looked at the object in front of him and picked it up. It smelled good too and had already begun to re-think his torture plans for Nekozawa, and he placed the bag next to him, and on time the coffee Saiki had ordered and the cup of pudding Nekozawa asked for had just appeared.