passed out

Skylars POV

"OK we have 30 minutes to get ready" I say closing the door. "Since I'm ready I'll be on the coach on titter while you get dressed" I laughed at a slouching Luke going to his room.

"IM READY!" Yells Luke running through the door. He had on lacrosse shorts a sweatshirt, black Nike's with the long socks that I literally die for.

"Well don't you look hot" I said as I walked to the door just before he picked me up and gave me a piggy back ride all the way to the elevator.

The guys had the day off and decided to film a video. They were out in the hall and before we got to Nashs door he got smack camed. He was holding his big pink elephant and I could help but laugh.

Once we got to the elevator I got down and Luke pushed the button. When the elevator dinged I heard screams but I couldn't tell what it was from.

The door opened and I soon found out. The screaming got louder the girls have envaded the hotel.

"What great security" I mumbled.

"LOOK IT SKYLAR AND LUKE!" One of the girls screamed

Oh shit

"Come on" I said grabbing Luke's hand and running.

We pushed through alot of people to many to count. I never really get clostruphobic but now I was. It was hot in the lobby and all the people didn't help.

A security guard found us and helped us out the back door and into a van.

"Are you guys alright?" he asked

"Yeah, but can I have some water" I said before I saw papparazi lights and darkness.

"Skylar wake up" said a voice, I couldn't make out who.

I moved my legs because they were stiff. I could barely see or hear.

"Guys look she moving!" Said another voice.

"Skylar can you hear me?" I moved my legs again.

" I think she can!" Said a voice again that sounded like Matts.

"Matt?" I mumbled.

"Yeah" he said

"What happened?"

"You passed out, but the doctor said you can perform tonight!" He said again.

"Where am I? In backstage at the arena." He answered

"Ok, where's Luke?" I asked worried

"He's right next to you" Luke said and I knew he smiled.

My eyes suddenly opened and I turned over to Luke.

"Hey how you feeling?" he smiles

"Good" I smiled

"Awwwww OTP" everyone yelled and I couldn't help but blush because I can never help it.