Last day on tour

A/N

How do you like the new cover?!

Today was the last day on tour and we were all pretty sad. But we are throwing a party tonight and I am SUPER excited. I came into my dads hotel room skipping blasting music and smiling like crazy.

"Hey sweety whats up?" He asked

"Nothing, just excited!" I anwserd.

He handed my a plate with a pancake and a bowl of fruit and I sat down with the guys and ate. After I was finished I decided to go see Luke.

I knocked on his door but he didn't answer." Wow thats weird, where would he be?"

I knocked again and then figured I should text him.

ME- Where you at boy????

No answer.

ugggggghhhhh he was probably still sleeping. I went over to Nash's and Hayes's room. Thank god they were there. We hang out for a while till it was time for my concert.

"Bye guys" I said and walked out the door.

I went to my room and got ready, then waited for Shawn to come get me so we could walk down together.

*After concert*

"OMG that was so fuuuuun!" I yelled

I ran back up to my room and chose a outfit for the party. (up above ^^^^")

I went back to Cam's room where everyone was, but still didnt see Luke.

I went out the door to be stopped by Matt.

"Where you going?" He asked

"I have to go find Luke" I said

"Do you need help?" He asked

"Nah I think I will be fine" I stuppidly answerd.

I ran down the hallway all the way to Luke's room. Knocked on the door, waited, no answer.

I took the elevator to the lobby and asked for a key to his room.

"I am sorry mam but that person checked out late last night" The lady at the desk said.

What? I said to myself.

"Oh ok, well thank you." I said and ran back to my hotel room.

I picked up my phone, found Luke in my contacts and pressed dial.

It rang 5 times until a voice came on.

"Where sorry the number you are trying to reach is unavailible, please press 1 for more options."

Tears started rolling down my eyes. He said he was gonna be here. He was so excited.

What happend?

I suddenly got a text. Hopping it was from Luke I looked at it.

From Daddio

We are waiting for you...

To Daddio

Ill be there in a sec

I turned off my phone, checked my makeup in the mirror, wiping away a few tears and headed out the door.

I got back to Cams room and opened the door.

"there you are, Matt said you were getting Luke what happened?" Asked Cam

"Nothing" I said and walked to the elevator and pressed down. The elevator trip was noisy with all the boys talking. I just stood in the corner trying not to cry.

When the doors opened everyone went out and went to the room we where having the party at. There was already a few people there taking shots and grinding on each other.

When we walked in everyone cheered.

I blushed a little, because I am a huge blusher and went over to the bar.( Yes I know she is not old enough to drink, BUT SHE IS GOING TO ANYWAYS)

It was getting near the end of the party and I was sitting on a chair, on twitter as usual.

"Hey" Said 2 people coming up to me.

I looked up to see the two and only DOLAN TWINS! (See what I did there)

The Dolan twins have been my crushes ever since they started on vine.

"Hey" I said blushing a little. DARN these blushes.

"What are you doing sittting at your own party?" Asked Grayson?

"Well something came up right before the party started and it just kinda bumbed me out." I said looking down.

"Well maybe you should dance, you know to make yourself feel better." said Ethan.

"HA I SUCK at dancing!" I laughed.

They both looked at each other. Doing some twin telepathy shit. Grayson grabbed one of my hands and Ethan grabbed the other and they pulled me up (with their strong ass muscles) and brought me out the dance floor. For the rest of the night I forgot about Luke and had fun dancing, and drinking. God I love the Dolan Twins.

A/N

This is a long chapter if I do say so myself!

What do you think happened to Luke?