FroYo

It was day after and I wad rushing, so we could leave for the airport.
"Come on Skylar, we are going to be late" Yelled Ashton
"Im coming, im coming." I yelled back rushing to the door. I opened it and we walked down the hallway, where everyone else was.
We headed out the doors, to hear fans screaming. Everyone got in the cars and we were off.

When we got there, we rushed through security and got on the plane right before they were going to close the door.
"God, I don't think, I have ran that fast in my life." Said Matt Espinosa.
I laughed knowing I was more out of shape than any of these people. I ended up sitting next to Nash again, I got the window seat and he got the seat next to me. While a women in her 60 got the aisle seat. I don't sleep on flights, and this is a 12 hour flight, so thats great! I went on my phone at first and then read a magazine. I was really tired, and then I remembered what happened to Luke.
"I heard a grunt next to me, and I turned my head quickly to see Nash waking up. He looked like he was constapated, while he stretched! I couldn't help but laugh.
"What ae you laughing at?" He asked
"Oh, nothing" I said and looked back facing the window.
"Skylar"
"Nash"
"Im gonna tickle you" He said
I turned back around and gave him the death glare. I am the most ticklish person EVER.
"FINE" I said loudly and many eyes came to me.
"Sorry," I whisperd.
"You looked like a constapated goat when you strecthed!" I said laughing
"Wow, thanks"
"You're welcome"
"So do wanna tell me what happened to Luke?" He asked. My smile went straight to a frown.
"Well.."
"Please" He begged, knowing I was sad.
"Ok,ok, so he checked out of the hotel last night or something and didn't tell me, and he isn't answering my texts or calls." I said almost crying.
"Like, What the fuck happened?" I cried.
The women next to Nash gave me a death glare and I just rolled my eyes at her.
"Maybe somethin g happened to him" Said Nash ignoring the women.
"I don't know" I said wiping away the tears.
Nash gave me a awkward hug, cause we are on the plane and we talked about random shit for the rest of the ride. While the old lady next to Nash kept giving us the death glare everytime we cussed.

When we landed the old lady rushed off looking annoyed. We all walked off and took photos with a couple of fans.
We go our luggage and went out, where a limo was waiting for us. We hopped in and I sat next to Mahogany and Hayes ( god at 14).
Of course the guys were loud. I think my eardrum burst.
"So I heard you talking to Nash on the flight." Said Mahogany, no pone could hear her anyway, everyone is so loud.
"Yeah" I said
"About Luke"
"Oh"
"Im really sorry, sky"
"It's ok" I said gulping, trying not to cry.
"Really, is it?"
"No" I said softly
"You are oone of my bestfriends, I can't let this happen to you"
"To late"
"Sky"
"Can we talk about this later, I don't want them hearing," I said refearing to the guys.
"Yeah of course!"

We pulled up to a froyo and we all got out.
"YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I screamed, while everyone laughed.
I ran inside and got a cfup and started the froyo in.
I get a lot of flavors, as always and move over to the toppings. I put in gummy bears, gummy worms and some fruit.
I payed and sat down to eat that good ass shit.
After everyone payed, we were all eating our froyo's when my phone goes off.
LUKE IS THE BEST PERSON EVER

ugh

I got up, telling them I will be right back and sped walked out the door.

"Hello"
"Umm...Hey"
"What?" I said sternly
"Listen, I am really sorry."
"What happend, then?"\
"Well..uh..uh..."
"I thought so" I yelled and ended the call.
I threw my froyo out in a trash can nearby and got in the Limo and cryed.