Sleep

I woke up at 3:45 am and couldn't go back to sleep so I got my laptop from the desk ad turned it on. suprisily I new what to do so I made a password, background and everything. I heard of youtube before so I searched it up on the web and clicked on it. I searched up Shower by Becky G cause I liked that song and clicked on the thing that came up for it. It was lyrics so I sang along trying not to wake the guys up. But I guess that didnt turn out so well because soon enough my door was being opend by Luke.

"Skylar?"

"Yeah?" I was scared I was going to get in trouble so I stayed quiet.

"You have an amazing voice!" He said coming into the room.

"Thanks." I say blushing a little.

"Can't sleep?"

"No" I say

Luke came to my bed and got in next to me. I moved over a little so he had room. I cuddled next to him and started to drift off to sleep.

I dont know why but I was closer to Luke then anyone else.

I woke up to a flash, I shot up. It was Ashton with his phone and Calum and Micheal on either side of him. I groaned and went back to sleep.

I woke up about 12:00, that wasn't late for me one time I woke up at 1:30. Luke wasnt next to me so I walked downstairs were Michael,Luke and Ashton were sitting on the couch on their phone and of course Ashton was making a keek.. I walked in the kitchen were Calum was making lunch. I think it was spagetti.

"Hey Skylar." He said

"Hey what you doing?" I asked even though you knew.

"Making lunch for all of us."

"Cool, I am just going to get ready." I said while rushing up the stairs.

I put on a black band tee with white high waited shorts and navy blue vans. I put on some concealer and mascara then went down stairs while grabbing my phone and put it in my pocket.

Lunch was on the table and the guys were sitting infront of the bowls. I sat next to Luke and we started eating.

After lunch I put my bowl in the sink and decided I should go penny boarding. I grabbed my board and told the guys I was leaving. Once I closed the door the voices in my head started to come back again.

They are glad you left

They don't really love you

They never will love you

I kept riding and got some an arizona and some skittles from a shop in the town and kept riding back home. They came again.

They are going to lock you out

dont expect them to not throw you out with the trash.

When I got to the house I ran through the guys crying and went to my room and locked the door. I heard them yell my name but it was no use, I wasnt going to talk to anyone. But I remembered that I havent talked to Meghan so I quickly texted her.

S: hey

M: hey were have you been is it fun there?

S: I guess but i am not really that happy right now

M:Why?

S: The voices

Meghan was the only one that new about the voices in my head and she always comforted me.

M: remember they dont exist they lie, they lie so they can get above you to make them selves feel better.

S: thanks

I heard a knock on the door and heard Ashton call my name

S: I have to go

M: k bye!

"Skylar?" Ashton called again

"Yeah?"

"are you ok?"

"Umm yeah I am now." I say since it was true Meghan always made me feel better.

"OK can you come downstairs?" Asked Ashton.

"Yeah" I get off my bed and unlocked the door. When I did I saw Ashton looking at me. We both walk downstairs and sat on the couch.