Nash

Today is the day were going on tour! Shawn and I are finished with our song and Jacob and Mahogany are going to be on the tour with us and were bringing along the magon guys because Cam is 20 and we need a 'responisible adult' on the bus. Yeah right, atleast there is our manager and people on our bus. We have two busses. Mahogany, me, our crew witch consist of 3  girls on one bus. And the rest of the guys our manager, and the 2 guys in our crew on the other bus. I feel sorry for that bus driver. Unfortuatly my dads cant go because they have stuff to do, but they are coming after the first month, but atleast I have my second family with me.

"SKYLAR WAKE UP!" yelled Calum bursting through my room. What is it with people, dont they know how to knock. WHAT IF I WAS NAKED?!

"God sakes man" I said to him.

"Hahaha sorry get ready were leaving in 1 hour." he said closing the door behind him. At least he closed the door.

Ok I have 1 hour to finsh packing shower change, eat breadkfast and get ready. I quickly got up and did my morning things but faster. I showerd changed into leggings,  and a plaid shirt with a marroon tank top under that so the plaid shirt wasnt buttoned. I put somemake up on and straightend my hair.

I ran down stairs popped a waffle in the toaster and then ate it. I ran back up stairs to brush my teeth and then get my bags down. When all my bags were down it was time to go. Ashton opend the door and we were off to the airport. When we got there, there were lots of sreaming fans. It then hit me I was soppose to upload a video tomorrow. 'Shit" I mumbled under my breathe.

"Hey, no cussing" said a fimlilar voice laughing. I looked up to see Jacob and Mahogany coming up behind him.

"Ohhh heyyyy!" I said. I ran up to them and we all hugged.

"I havent seen you guys in forever!"I said.

"We havent seen you in forever" Said Mahogany.

"So uh how that Jox thing going?" I said winking.

They both blushed. "You and Nash" Said Jacob laughing at how much they ship it.

        It was soon time to get onto the plane but I had to say good bye first.

"Bye dad." I said hugging Luke tightly.

"Bye sweaty, I love you." He said

"Well see you in a month" said Calum "But its to long" He finished.

I hugged all the other boys and we soon borded the plane to 1rst class.

I was sitting next to Nash and an old guy was sitting next to him next to the isle. Jacob and Mahogany were behind us.Hahaha good way for Nash and I to spy on them with our phones. And Carter,Matt and Shawn were infront of us. The others were somewere else. All the guys started off with a vine ignoring the captain and we were soon taking off.

Nash and I were soon spying on Jox and the guy next to Nash was giving us weird looks.

"Excuse me may I ask you what you are doing?" asked the man.

"Were just spying on our friend" Nash whisperd to the guy

"JOX FOREVER!" He then yelled and people looked at us.

"Nash your going get us kicked off the plane." I said trying not to laugh.

"They cant just through me out, were in mid air." He said

"Yeah, but they WILL stop at the next airport to kick us out." I said

"Ok fine, whatever you say babe" He said while smirking and putting his arm around my shoulder.

I elbowed him in the side and went on my phone. I went on instagram and scrolled through my feed till I stopped at a weird picture. Then my eyes got big.

"nash..Nash... NASH!" I yelled in his ear trying to wake him up.

"Huh what?" He asked

"Look" I said showing him the picture.

"Wait a second." He said looking closer."Thats you and me just a sec ago."

"Yeah" I said

"We looked up to see a girl around 15 next to our seats taking more pictures.

"Well what a day." We both said and drifted to sleep.