Are you ready?

BEEP BEEP BEEP

        My alarm clock went off and I could hear Ashton telling me to get ready.

"TIME TO GO TO Schoooooool" he sang as he walked through the door with eggs and bacon in his hand.

"Wow Ash you are ahead of your game" I said laughing at how he's awake already.

         Yes it is the day were i have to go to. I shooed out Ashton and got ready. I wore black skinny jeans, all black vans and a coral tank top with a plaid shirt over that. ( like a cardigain). I ate while I went on my social medias. I have alot of followers probably because of the boys and tweeted
First day to a new school

             I turned off my phone brushed my teeth grabbed my bag and went down stairs, were luke and Calum were ready to drive me to school.

We got in thew car and drove there. When We got there I said bye to the boys and walked through the door. This place was huge there was so many people. I went to the office and met 3 ladies at desk.

"Hello, youre Skylar right?" asked the lady at the front desk.

"Yeah" I answered

She handed me a scheduale and I left saying thanks and bye.

I walked down thew hallway getting a few looks and whisperes from people but I ignored it. I stopped at a classroom and walked through the door.

"Everybody this is Skylar" said the teacher.

You can have a seat over there next to Rachel and  Connor" she said pointinng to a empty seat. I walked over to and sat down.

"Hi" said Connor then two more people named Mathew and Christian.

"Hey"

"So youre 'dads' are 5sos?" asked Connor.

I nodded.

"Ok nevermind them" said a girl sitting next to Connor.

"Im Lysa!"

"Hey"

The class started and it was a social studies class ugghhhhhh.

By the end of the day I met some really cool friends Isa, Rachel P (not the one I sit next to), Lysa, Maria, Hannah, Erica and alot of other people.

Maybe school isnt that bad.