Dad

I have decided I am changing her age to 13 almost 14 so yeah.

               Micheal picked me up from school and asked how it went.

"good I met alot of really nice people" I say

"Thats good but just watch, out some of them might be using you to get to us." he said. I knew there was really big 5sos fans in my school because thats all they talk about.

"Ok"

              When we got home I went up to room and took out my camera and hit record. ( yes I am a 'youtuber' now basically i made some videos and i got 1m subscribers already.

"Hey guys its Skylar and today I am going to do my first Q&A."

"I asked you guys on twitter to send me some questions and Im going to answer them."

"cause that would be the whole reason of the question and answer duhhhhhh."
How was your first day of school?
"It was good I met some trusting friends but my homeroom teacher is a social studies teacher and I HATE social studies."
Are you going to come out with any songs because even though you arent realted to any of the boys you have a really good voice.
"Well thanks. Umm I might, if you guys want me to just say so in the comments" I said smiling.

After a while I had answered a few more questions.

Well thats it guys Ill see you later! I put my hand up to the camera and turned it off.

"Skylar did you do your homework?" asked/yelled Calum.

"Im doing it now!" I yelled. while getting out my homework. God I hate school.

I was on my last peice of homework. The other stuff is easy but this math homework is fucking hard. I remeberd Luke mom is a math teacher, he might know how to do it. I ran down the stairs with the homework in my hand.

"Daaaaaaaaaad" I said as I ran over to Luke.
wait did I call him dad? oh well.

"Yeah sweetheart"

"I need help with my math homework" giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Ok show me it" he said

"He looked at it and put the text book down on his lap and my notebook on the arm of the chair.

He set up the problem on my notebbok and stared to explain it to me.

"Multiply 14 by 3 and put the answer there and 3 by 4 and put that answer as the demonater"

I did the multiplication with a little help from Luke and got the answer. "Ok how many times does 12 go into 42?" he asked

"Uhhhh I dont know?"

"do the math, divide."He said. I gave him a puzzeled look. Then he set up the division problem for me.

"12 x 3 is 36 but if you put another 12 in it would be 48 which would be to high." He kept helping me with my homework till it was all done.

"Thanks dad" I said walking away.

Lukes Pov

      "Thanks dad" She said as she walked away.

I looked over to Calum and then we were all looking at eachother stunned.

"Did she really call you dad?" Asked Ashton?

"Yeah she did" I said smiling.