Late to my own concert

After spending the rest of the night in my dads room, I woke up to people laughing.

I did my morning stretches (everyone does them ok) and walked to the kitchen. Everyone was there and paying attenion to a girl in the middle of a circle of people.

        I walkd over there and put my arms around my dads neck.

"Oh hey Skyalr!"

"Hey" I said and walked over to the hotel to order some food.

My dad walked over to me and whispered in my ear "How did you sleep?"

"Good, I guess"

"Good" He said and went back to the circle of people and the girl in the middle, who I had no idea who she was.

I pressed the button to order food on the hotel phone and it started ringing...

"Hello" Said a voice on the other end "What would you like?"

"Umm could I have some fruit salad and a couple pancakes please to room number 206"

"Sure your order will be up in a minute"

"Ok thank you" I said and hung up.

I went to my hotel room and got did my daily routine and got dressed. The food came to my room and I ate it alone scrolling through my twitter feed and replying to a couple of fans. When I was done I decided to text Luke.

Text convo *L- Luke S-Skylar

S- Heyyyyy

L- Heyyyyyyy hahaha

L-what you up to sweet pea?

Omg thats so cute he called me sweat pea!!!!!

S- Not much, everyone is hanging out with a girl that I dont even know the NAME OF

L- Well than let's go to the beach

S- I have a concert tonight

L- Well then let's watch Netflix

S- THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!

End of convo

After a couple minutes I went to Luke's hotel room and he put on Netflix on his laptop.

We watched a couple movies till my eyes felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up next to Luke with his arms wrapped around me and asleep. I looked at my phone and amideatlty shot.

"Oh shit"

"Huh" Said in a groggy voice waking up.

"I'm late" I said running to my hotel room to get ready for my concert.

Nash's POV

The concert was to start and Skylar still wans't down here yet. some of the guys went to look for her. And people tried calling her, but she wouldn't answer.

I was back stage when I felt someone rush behind me. I spun to see who it was, it was Skylar.

"Skylar where were you??" I asked

"I fell asleep ok!!!" She said frantically. 

I texted the guys that I found her and, now it was her cue to go out.

"HI EVERYONE HOW ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT?!"