why

*Luke pov

I walked down the stairs sadly. I didn't want to leave Skylar, we were having fun, a daddy daughter time. When my foot hit the floor beneath the stairs. I was pulled onto the coach. I had my eyes closed so I didn't know what was happening. I felt a person sit down next to me and then move somewhere else.

"You can open you eyes." Said Ashton.
"I like it dark" I said laughing.

"Well then I will have to open them my self." Said Calum, he stood up and pried my eyes open.

"Pooohy" I whined

"Enough of the silly business, we need to ask you a question Luke." Said Micheal holding in his laugh.

"Oh fine, hit me... not literally." Holding my hands in front of my face

"We need to talk to you about...uh...sk..y..."

"Skylar?" I said finishing Ashtons sentence for him.

"Yeah, that"

"That has a name, your daughter... remember." I said a little frustrated.

"Yeah whatever." Said Calum

"Whatever? You just called your own daughter a THAT!" I stormed out of the room and got in my car and drove off.

*Skylars pov

I heard yelling coming from down stairs where the boys were. 

"You just called your own daughter a THAT!" Screamed Luke and I heard the dor slam.

"Was he defending me? If he was why was he leaving me here? TAKE ME WITH YOU!