I cant beleive this is happening!

I reccomend listening to No Faith In Brooklyn By Hoodie Allen

I stepped out of the limo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

                I waited for Shawn and all the guys to get out and we went into the Ellen studio.

I cant beleive this is happening.

I was soon pulled into hair and makeup.

When  I was done Shawn was waiting for me.

"Alright if you would just follow me to your dressing room" said a lady

Shawn and I followed and she lead us to a medium sized dressing room with a gift bag.

"You can stay in here until the secrity guard will bring you to the stage." said the lady

Shawn and I said thanks and sat down and talked.

After a couple of minutes I decided to go to the bathroom.

I got up and closed the door I opened the toilet seat to find 'snakes'

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled and ran out of the bathroom and right next to Shawn.

"What happened?" he asked worried.

"Ss..sn...SNAKES!"

"What?" He said and walked to the bathroom. He looked in the toilet to reveale 3 rubber snakes.

"Hahahaha I think Ellen pulled a prank on you!" He said laughing

Right then Ellen herself came through the door laughing.

"SO how did you like that?!" She asked

"Ohh you know horrifying!" I said.

"Well come on." she said leading us to the stage.

The crowd was cheering and I was smiling like crazy.

"Welcomes Skylar Hemmings and Shawn Mendes!" Said Ellen

"Hi" we both said"

"Now Shawn you have been on my show before how is it beinging on it again but with Skylar?" She asked

"Well its amazing, I loved helping Skylar with the song I would never think I would see you in person again!" he said laughing

"Well here I am!" She said laughing too.

"Skylar is your fav part of the song?" She asked

I was nervous but I kept through it.

"Well my favriote part was obviously making it with shawn he and all of the other magcon boys are like older brothers to me. But in the song I like when it turns to up beat music because I feel happy when I listen to it.

"So I heard you had this party? Who was there?"

"Well I didnt want it to be a huge party but my dads were there, the magcon boys, including Mahogany and Maggie." I said making sure I had everyone.

"Well that sounds like a fun party." She said

Shawn and I laughed.

"Alright when we come back Skylar will be singing her new song!" Said Ellen.

We got up for the singing, Shawn got his guitar set up and we were ready.

"Ok 1..2..3.." said one of the stage crew and I started singing and Shawn started strumming.

            Shawn had one last strum. And the lights went dim. I smiled to myself.

I did it, I acctually did it. I felt Shawn hug me and I hugged him back.

When we got back to the chairs we sat down.

"Well that was fun!" said Ellen

I laughed

"I think I gotta work out"

Shawn and I laughed again.

          It was now the end of the show and Shawn and I were gonna make a big announcment.

"Shawn and I are doing a duet AND going on tour!" I said to the camera

The lights dimmed and I heard fans cheer.

           After the show Shawn and I decided to go out and meet some fans.

They were so sweet. One girl gave me a cookie necklace and she had a milk one!

           We got back in the limo after meeting multiple fans.

When I got home I went to bed and instanlty fell asleep.