road trip

Lukes pov

Why were they so annoying?

I hate being the youngest sometimes.

Skylars pov

I heard yelling coming from down stairs and my door open and slam close. I went out of my bathroom to find an angry Luke. He grabbed my wrist and told me to get stuff I needed for a car trip. I got the things and put them in a draw string bag. I put on a hoodie and some sweatpants with vans. He grabbed my wrist again and we went down stairs where the boys were sitting on the coach.

" the two of us are going on a car trip if you don't mind." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled and nodded. The boys notices us by then and asked where we were going.

" Just to the store." Said Luke

"We have food" said Ashton

"We need more" I butted in.

We ran out the door and into Luke's car.

"Where are we going? I asked knowing the boy would do something weird.

"You'll see" he said with a smirk.

After 20 minutes of yelling lyrics and luaghing Luke pulled into a McDonald's.

We got out of the car and got in line.

"Next" yelled the casheir

It was middle aged man with black hair and dented cheeks, if that makes sense.

"What would you like?" He said as he was taken away by how tall Luke was.

"I'll have a mocha frapé and small fries" I said smelling the grease in the air.

"I'll have a buger with a medium drink" answered Luke.

The guy put down our orders and gave Luke the cup. Luke paid and dropped a dollar when he was putting his money back. I stepped on it and hid it under my foot so he couldn't find it.

"Skylar, where did that go?"he asked

I shrugged

"Lift up your foot."

I lifted the one that didn't have the dollar. The other one, I gave up so I lifted it and he picked it up and put it in his pocket.

Luked walked over to the drinks and it took him literally 3 minutes to choose coke.

By the time he got back over a girl around our age had our food.

"Thanks" I said as i grabbed our bags.

"OMG ITS LUKE HEMMINGS AND SKYLAR!"

Everyone in the place was looking at us now. What have you never seen a normal person before?

"Can I please get a picture?"

"Yeah" said Luke blushing

We took the pictures and followed her on twitter then left.

It was about 11:55 so we decided to go home. I had to admit, it was fun. I just hope we can makeup with the rest of the boys. I mean I did get fries.