Birthday

Today is my birthday. I'm turning 16. Oh the great sweet 16. I can't wait for this party. I invited Nick, the magcon guys, viners, younowers, youtubers, singers ect. It was going to be huge. It's a house party so it isn't in a weird venue place.
I took a shower, did my hair, my makeup and put on shorts and a jersey.
People were coming at 8:30 and it was 7:30 now. I texted Nick to come over early. Nick and I hit it off instantly. We started hanging out more, and we went in a couple of dates. My dad's aren't fond of him but they think he "ok".
After Nick got here I got out two outfits I didn't know which one to wear. He chose a red dress with a sweet heart neck line, and we decided I should go barefoot and put on a toe anklet that he got me on our first date. I also put on a bracelet that my dads got me awhile ago.
I got dressed and fixed my hair and makeup before trying to make my way down stairs, but Nick stopped me.
"Wait Skylar" he said getting up from the bed and grabbing my hand. "You look amazing" He said smiling.
"Thanks" I blushed.
He put his hands on my waist and leaned it. The kiss turned into a make out session followed by closing the door and locking it. I pulled away before it got to serious.
"The party hasn't even started yet." I laughed.
"Later" I whispered and walked out the door.
I walked down the stairs and people started walking in. I recognized some people but others were my dads friends.
I walked up to people and greeted them and showed them around.
After the party was almost over, Nick came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He nibbled on my ear and whispered telling me to follow him. He led me upstairs to my room locking the door.

*************
ITS SO AWKWARD WRITING SMUT OMG