the late night ride

I went in my room and locked the door. I sat on my bed watching  YouTube videos like, Tyler Oakley and our2ndlife when I heard the front door close. I ran down stairs and met with Luke carrying in bags I helped him carry them in and when we were done putting it away he thanked me and hugged me. Of course I hugged him, I missed him yeah yeah he was gone for 35 minutes or so but there was a lot that hapend in this 35 minutes.

"hahaha hold the sqeeze!" he laughed

I blushed and said sorry and loosend the grip, while putting my head to his chest.

"Skylar? Is something wrong?" he asked

He always knows if something is wrong. Or he knows what is wrong.

"Maybe" My muffled voice came out from my mouth which was squished up to his chest.

"What is it?" he asked softly

Right then Ashton came into the kitchen and saw us and looked sad.

I frowned but he can't know.

"I'll tell you later" I whispered in his ear.

He nodded and we separted.  I decided to go see what Ashton was doing because I felt bad.

"Hey ash!"

"Hey" he said sadly.

I hugged him on the side and he smiled a little.

"There is the smile I love!"

He laughed and we sat on the couch in the living room.

We watched TV for a while till Michael stormed in. He looked mad.

"Skylar we still need to talk about what happend last night." he stormed.

I breathed in heavily through my nose and slouched back.

"Calum get your arse down here!" he yelled still really mad.

It really hurt my ears and my head when people yelled especially Michael, he was loud.

"what?" Calum asked running down stairs
"About last night" Said Michael
"oh yeah"

" I know why you were late and it was a good reason, but I don't want you to turn your phone off, just in case." Said Calum
"Yeah I know " I sighed "I'm sorry
"Its OK,just don't do it again." Said Ashton
"I won't"
"Alright now go to bed!" Said Luke
"OK night!"
I heard muffled nights as I went up the stairs. When I got to my room I closed the door and for ready for bed. As I was just about to fall asleep I heard the boys talking I think it was Ashton and Michael.
"I know she didn't mean to but come on it was her reasonsibility." Said Michael
"I don't think you should get mad at her, she hasn't seen her best friend in a long time. Give her some slack." Said Ashton
"Fine...I just get really frustrated with this sorta stuff sometimes."Said Michael
Tears started to from in my eyes as I opend the door. When it was fully open Ashton and Michael were looking at me as they new I was listening to them. Luke and Calum walked up thee stairs behind me and I turned around. They saw me and looked between worried and sad. I shuffled over to Luke and he gave me a bear hug. We went down stairs and got some hotcoco while Calum talked to Ashton and Michael about what happened.
"Thanks" I mumbled as he set down the steaming hot liquid in front of me.
" this would be your decition  but..." Luke didnt finish his sentence.
" If I what?" I asked
" if you told them...you know, they would understand."
I thought for a while and thought and thought until I was interrupted.
"Do you want to go for a ride somewhere?" Asked Luke breaking the silence.
"Now?!"
"Yeah why not?!" He said.
"OK!" I really wanted to go and get away. This would be good.

Luke grabbed the keys and we left.
We sang to songs and this one song came on that I really like and I guess are really popular by people my around my age.
"what is this song called?" I asked Luke
"Amnesia"
"Oh, who is it by?"
"5 seconds of summer."
"Cool, I really like it!"
Luke smirked for some reason
"I thought you would."
"why?".....
"Since you told me your secrets I will tell you something. It isn't really a secret but whatever."
"OK get to the point."
" the boys and I are 5 seconds of summer."
"Really?!" I said confuzeld.
I knew I could trust him so I did.
"Is that why you have a studio?" I asked
"Yep" he said popping the p.
"Cool!"

It was getting late so we decided to go home.
But when Luke opened the door there were 3 anger band members waiting for us.