Really Calum, Ashton and Michael

I woke up to the sun in my eyes still next to Luke. I still didn't won't to see the rest of the boys so I got my penny board from my room and snuck out. I went down to the small market and got skittles, Arizona (as always!) Chips, and a drink for Luke. I payed and went back home. When I got there I didn't know how to get back in without being seen so I texted Luke to distract them.

S: hey I got you stuff from the market but I don't want to see the boys can you distract them so I can get to my room?

It didn't take long for him to type back.

L: sure.. thxs

S: k thxs to u 2
That was weird why did I say to u 2?

Soon enough Luke texted me back saying I can come  in. I opened the door carefully and ran to my room. I texted Luke saying I was in and soon I heard a knock on the door and it was him. I opened the door and let him in. He plopped on my bed and I threw him the chips and the drink. I plopped next to him and stayed in silence till I heard the bag of chips. I smirked and turned towards the chip eating boy.

He took a bite and we laughed. I took my skittles and tried to copy and we cracked up. In the middle of laughing Luke's phone went of. He looked at the text and frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing" he said with a blank exsperetion on his face.

"There obviously is" I said

" its nothing Calum wants to know where I am"

"Oh tell him then"

" the boys said we had to leave you alone so you can settle down" he said slowly

"Me settle down?! Who are the ones who were yelling at us?" I asked getting upset and sad.

" I'll just tell him I am in the spare room."

"OK" I said.

He typed and got a text back. He looked disipointed again.

" I have to go... Calum and the boys need to talk to me." He said

" k see you later" I was said I didn't want him to leave. Fuck you Calum, Ashton and Michael.