Pancakes

Meghan ended up sleeping over last night. The guys don't really care if slept over or not, they are just happy that I have friends. Which is sad because I have only one friend and that is Meghan. It is hard to trust people nowadays. 

We got up and walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen were Calum was googling how to make pancakes.

"Hey Skylar, Hey Meghan you guys hungry?" He asked 

"Starving" I said stretching.

"Good, cause I am making pancakes" He said taking out a pot and putting the water and the dry ingredients in. 

"Umm are you sure?" I laughed "Cause it looks like you are making a cake!" He looked at me and sighed. "God dammit"

"Hey, no swearing to god!" I laughed  going over to him and taking out a bowl and remaking everything. I took out  pan and made the pancakes.

"Thanks Skylar" Said Calum as I put the last of the pancakes on the table. "No problem, I didnt feel like eating poison today." I said

"Yayyy pancakes" said Michael running down the stairs. like a little kid. 

"My pancakes" Said my dad running down after him and pushing him down."

I started laughing and rolling on the floor.

"that's not fair,"Said Michael pouting.

"Dont worry there is enough for everyone" I said helping Michael up.

"YAY!!" they all screamed. 

"Jeez since when am I babysitting 2, 2 years old kids?" I laughed sitting down and eating.

******************************************************************

I had pancakes today...

Luv

Me