In trouble

I woke up and looked to my side. Was this bad. What about Nash?
"Hey babygirl" Said Luke looking at me.
"Hey" I said back "You wanna go eat breakfast?"
"Sure" He said and got out from under the covers.
I got out to and we made our way down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"What do you want to eat?" I asked opening the fridge.
"What do you have?"
"Ummm we have ego waffles, toast, an cereal."
"Ill have a waffle"
"Ok"
I popped 3 waffles into the toaster and got out some vegimite and maple syrup.
"Which one?" I asked holding both in my hands.
"Uhh vegimite"
"k" I put the maple syrup back and put the vegimite on the counter.
When the waffles were done I took them out and put them on a plate. 2 for Luke and 1 for me.
"Hey Sky...lar" Michael came running down the stairs noticing Lukes presence
"Ummm hey Luke" He said coming up behind me.
"um hey Michael" Said Luke looking uncomfortable. I think we all were.
"Let's go eat in my room" I said taking the plates and heading back up the stairs.

"God, that was awkward" I said walking into my room.
"You're telling me" Said Luke taking his plate from my hand and sitting at my desk and digging into the waffles.
I sat on my bed and scrolled through twitter as I ate. As I was cutting my waffle I got a text from Michael.

M- Why is he here?

Me- He came over. You know the magcon guys manager bart?

M- yeah so, why?

Me- He forced luke to stay away from me, and if he didn't he would hurt me or his family.

M- so he is here why?????????

Me- u can't tell anyone, and becasue

M- that is not a very god answer
WAIT WHAT TIME DID HE COME OVER???????????????????

Me- ummmm

M-Skylar

Me- Microwave

M- tell me

Me- well he stayed the night

M- SKYLAR HEMMINGS

Me- MICROWAVE CLIFFORD (THE BIG RED DOG) !!!!!!!!!!

M- the guys and I need to talk to you when he leaves. which will be soon

Me- fine :(

"What time you leaving?"
Luke looked at his phone. "Uhh in a couple of minutes" He said and turned his phone off again.

"Ok" I turned off my phone and finished my waffle.

"Well ,I better go" said Luke satnding up and handing me the plate. We walked down the stairs and I put the dishes in the sink and continued to the front door.

"Well good bye" I said going in for a hug about to cry.
"Good bye babygirl" He said squeezing me. I never wanted this to end.
We pulled away and he wiped away a few tears that were under my eyes with his thumb.
"Bye"
"Bye"
I closed and locked the front door and turned around heading back up to my room.
Before I could get to the stairs the guys came up right infront of me. They didn't look to happy.

********************************************

Who has heard Shes Kind Hot becuase I am playing it 24/7 and I am ADDICTED.
#Sheskindahot
Luv
ME