Here we go

Once I finished unpacking, I walked down the stairs to see the guys on the couch.

"Hey Skylar" Luke was the first one to notice my presence.

"Hey" I answer.

"Skylar can we talk?" Asked Ashton

Oh here we go, I am in trouble for the first couple hours I get here. What have I done?

"Uh yeah sure." I timidly say

"Don't worry you're not in trouble." Says Luke

I let out a gasp of air and go sit next to Luke

"We have to go over the rules." Luke whispers in my ear

I nod and listen to what the boys have to say.

"You don't have a bed time but we want the lights out by 11:30" Says Ashton

I keep nodding.

The boys were done telling the rules which weren't many, I am basically free. We are all hungry and decided to go to Nandos.

On the ride home it was raining and the rode was slippery, Ashton had to squint to see.

"Don't worry" Luke said as he hugged my side. Ashton was getting really frustrated and started swearing under his breathe.

"Do you want me to drive?" Asked Luke.

"NO!" Ashton yelled. I covered my ears and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Stop dude your scaring Skylar." Said Calum who was sitting next to me.

Ashton looked at me through the review mirror and swerved.

I screamed and clung onto Luke while Micheal pulled the wheel back and Ashton got us back on the road and headed home.

Luke rubbed my arm and comforted me for the rest on the ride.

"Sorry." Ashton apologized

"Its okay" the rest of us mumbled.

When we got home, I ran up to my room and went to bed.