Lieing

I was practicing and Luke was in the bag row of the arena makeing silly faces and trying to make me laugh which worked.

Shawn soon came up and we did our duet.

It was 6:20 now and people were coming in so we went back stage and I got the guitar Luke got me out.

"Hey" I turned around and there stood Nash.

"Hey" I said back

"I like your guitar" He said

"Thanks Luke gave it to me" After I said that he started to tense up. "Are you ok Nash?" I asked

"Yeah, Im fine" he walked away.

Shawn soon walked out on stage and I heard A LOT of screaming. He sung the weight, life of the party and show you and then it was time for me to go up.

When I got on the stage there was a lot more screaming and people yelling my name.

Shawn and I started strumming and we finished our duet. There was cheering and appluase. I couldnt help but smile.

Now Shawn was off the stage and it was my time to shine on my own. shit.

I started the song.

******************************************************************************************************************

Once the concert was over I was pulled to the side by Luke.

"Hey do you wanna go out tonight?" he asked

I smiled and nodded. "Sure, I would love to accompany you." I laughed and we went our seperate ways.

I was getting ready to go out with Luke and nobody new and I didnt want them to because Jacob looked a little upset before and so did Nash.

I wore a demin colored skater skirt and my finnese crop to with navy blue vans and black beanie. My long brown hair flowed to my waist as I brushed it.

I grabbed my wallet and phone and headed out the door before anyone could question me.

When I reached the end of the stairs Luke took my hand and we walked out to the limo.

We sat next to each other and turned on the radio Wild Life came on and we tryed to rap with Jack but failed and laughed the whole way to where ever we were going.

The limo stoppped and I opend the door to meet my self with a go karting place. I quickly got out and we walked inside. We walked over to the front desk and paid. When it was our turn we got in one and raced. I almost spun out of controll but I saved myself. I am a good driver if I do say so myself.

The flag went up wich ment we had to stop. We parked our go karts and got out.

"Im hungryyyyy" I said swaying around

"Well lets get something to eat, pizza?"

"Yaaaas" I said running to the pizza stand with Luke running after me laughing.

"What can I get you?" said the laddy behind the counter.

"One small cheese pizza with a little green peppers" Said Luke

"You still remember?!" I said

"Yeah I do" said Luke doing a victory dance.

It was way to funny not to laugh so I laughed and fell on the ground while he stuck his butt out trying to twerk.

I think I laughed to long because when I stopped our pizza was ready.

I handed the lady money and took the box.