Part 43

I entered the police station together with Aizawa, Kirishima and Midoriya. Aizawa had allowed them to follow since they were helping me from the start. Surprisingly almost everyone one from 1A wanted to come, but they weren’t allowed.

I was led into an integration room, and I so Midoriya and Kirishima walk into a room next door. They were probably gonna watch.

I sat down on one of the chairs on the side of the table. Aizawa sat next to me.

I was nervous as hell and felt like my heart was gonna come out of my mouth.

The door opened again, and a short guy was led in by a couple of policemen. He was sat down in front of us.

“Tanaka Lee your quirk is teleport,” Aizawa said. “But it’s not just normal teleport, is it? You can enter parallel universes and even take stuff from there. And not only stuff, also people. Isn’t that true?”

The man Tanaka Lee moved a bit uncomfortable. “Yes.”

That was an easy confession.

“How did you know?” Lee asked.
“Your co-workers said that you would talk about stuff that sounded like it wasn’t from here. Like for example a world without quirks. Or a world with monsters. It’s normal to imagine, but the way you detailed described it made people confused.”
-
Tanaka Lee huh?