Part 42

My heart began to beat even faster. I might be going home soon?

“It sounds like you come from a parallel universe,” a guy with sunglasses said.

“What?” I said. I could hear that I sounded like, someone told me something idiotic. Well someone kinda did.

“That’s a little too direct Mic,” another blonde said.

“Is that really a thing?” I asked.

“It sounds like that,” said Aizawa. “With what you said about the guy in the television, the volleyball player, and your friend Sun. It sounds like Sun is the same person as the volleyball player, but that his parents made a few other choices than here making him end up in (country).”

“HOW DOES THAT HELP ME?!” I yelled.

“Easy now young Y/l/n,” said the blonde without sunglasses.

“We guess someone has a quirk that makes them able to go into parallel universes and grab people,” Said Aizawa.

“But how are you gonna find one person amongst so many?” I asked.

“We have info on everyone, including their quirks,” said the blonde without sunglasses.

“And some of the other teachers are trying to figure out who has such a quirk,” Said Aizawa. “Though the info that All Might metioned.”

“There might be more people taken from their world,” Said Mic.

----Time skip bc I am too damn lazy to write a full chapter of their reactions---

“So that’s what they said happened,” I said finishing telling the others what Aizawa, All Might and Mic told me.

“That’s messed up,” Kirishima said.
-
🙃