Part 15

I stood in front of a bunch of teens. They sat in the couches at the common room.

I was honestly quite scared. Some of them looked like aliens. A girl with pink hair and skin. A guy with purple hair that looked like grapes, a guy with a bird face, a girl who looked like a frog, a guy with a head that looked like a rock, a girl with AUX sticks from her ears, a guy with multiple arms, an invisible girl, a guy with weird elbows and a guy with a tale.

I guess, you could see, I was scared, since the pink girl said; “I know, we look scary, but we aren't.” She giggled.

“I guess, we should have warned you,” Kirishima said scratching the back his neck.

“Midoryia, it is strictly forbidden to let other people into the dorms!” Said a tall guy with blueish hair. He kinda remined me of a square.

“I know Ilda,” replied Midoryia. “But she needs our help.”

“Why don’t you just let the police help?” A guy with short spiky blonde hair yelled.

“Because this doesn’t seem normal. I mean think about it. I already explained, so just think how you would feel in her situation.”

“Maybe we should take this tomorrow Midoryia,” a girl with black hair in a ponytail said. “It’s beginning to get late.”

“Yeah you are right.”

“Y/L/N can stay with me!” the pink girl quickly said, everyone looked confused at her. “We can’t just throw her out on the street. It’s gonna be okay.”

Everyone looked over at me.

“Is that okay with you?” Kirishima asked.

“I don’t have anywhere else to be, so yeah,” I answered.