Part 16

The pink girl stood up, grabbed my hand, and pulled me after her.

“So, Y/L/N, my name is Mina Ashido, but just call me Mina,” She happily said.

“You can call me Y/n,” I answered shyly.

Mina stopped in front of a door and looked at me. “That’s such a pretty name!”

“Thanks.”

“Anyways, this is my room.” Mina opened the door, to reveal a room with the colour theme black and pink.

Mina walked in and took something from behind her drawer. It was a roll madras. “We aren’t allowed to hold sleepovers, but I keep this here, because we do it anyways. Grab a pillow and blanket.”

I walked over to her bed, grabbed a pillow and blanket, and threw them over at the madras Mina had put down.

Mina walked over and sat on her bed. “So, tell me about yourself.”

I sat down on the madras. “Well. I liked to draw. I also played volleyball. I wanted to join a team, but my school didn’t have any girl teams. I started to martial arts, when I young, so I can that.”

“That’s so cool!” Mina responded. “I want to do martial arts too!”

“I guess you can something cooler than that. I mean this world has superpowers.”

Mina shrugged. “I can create acid. It’s cool and all, but not nearly as cool as some of the others quirks. Also, it colours my skin pink.”

“Just having a power is cool,” I said, and lied down.
-
Nice😂