Part 27

“Why don’t you just follow?” whispered the guy into my ear. “Then my friend and I don’t have to hurt you any further.”

“No,” I answered but I could hear my voice shake. God damnit why was I so helpless?!

The first guy walked close up to me. He held up his hand as claws appeared. “You maybe wanna rethink that.” He held them up to my throat and slowly slide them up towards my chin. I could feel them make a small cut.

“Let her go!”

The guy in front of me moved his head, I so Bakugou standing with a very angry expression on his face.

“Or what?” Asked the guy behind me.
Another shot of pain flew through me, and I heard a scream escape my mouth.

“Or I'll blow you up!” Bakugou answered and made a few small waring explosions.

The guy in front of me took a few steps towards Bakugou. “Come at me!”

Bakugou ran towards the guy. “DIE!” He landed a quick explosion on the guy’s head, before he could react. The guy fell to the ground.

Bakugou stood and looked into the guy behind me eyes. “Let her go!”

“Why should I?” the guy answered. A big amount of pain flew through me. I screamed and fell to my knees, as the man let go. He stepped in front of me. “It’s just getting fun.”
-
I dont like these people😂