Part 40

“Yeah kinda,” Tetsutetsu said. “My quirk is Steel. I can turn into steel.”

“That’s awesome!” I responded. “The more I talk to people around here, the more I wish, I had a cool quirk.”

“What’s your quirk?”

“I’m quirkless.” I shrugged.

“Oh I'm sorry.” He looked down the ground.

“Nah it’s cool, I lead up to the question.”

I felt something touch my head, before a guy with blonde hair and a smirk came walking from behind me. I guess, he was the guy who touched my head.

“He he Tetsutetsu who did you find?” He looked over at me. “I got your quirk now.”

Tetsutetsu was looked annoyed at the boy. “Monoma she-”

“Nah it’s fine Tetsutetsu,” I said. He looked confused at me. I stood up. “Come at me.”

The boy – Monoma as Tetsutetsu called him smiled.

I ran towards him, and placed a side handed punch (Punch using the side of the hand) on the side of his neck. He began to cough. (How I hate, that I can’t just write the name of the move XD In a different marital arts style it might be called something else)

“How do you activate this quirk?!” Monoma yelled.

I walked over at gave him a few pats on the back. “You can’t. I am quirkless.”

“Huh?” He looked up at me. “Ha ha you are quirkless. Weakling!”

“Yeah, I am quite weak compared to the rest of you. But against someone else who is quirkless or someone with Copy like you, I have a chance.”

“How did you know my quirk?”

“You asked how to activate the quirk, and when you walked over here you touched my head. So I figured that you needed to touch someone to get their quirk. Plus you literally said; ‘I got your quirk now’.”

“She outsmarted you Monoma,” Tetsutetsu said.
yelled.
-
Smarty Y/n