Part 22

I knocked on Bakugou’s door. It had been good 35 min, since we came back. So, he could be done now.

The door opened and Bakugou stood without a shirt, and with a towel around his shoulder.

“What do you want?” He asked.

“Hello to you too,” I giggled. Bakugou didn’t look impressed. I sighed. “Can I come in?”

He stood for a second and considered it, before he opened the door further and stepped aside.

“Thanks,” I said and walked in.

Bakugou closed the door and grabbed a shirt laying on a chair. “What do you want?”

“I was bored.” I answered. “I can’t really do much, can I? I can’t go outside even if it’s just on UA area, because I am not really allowed to be here. And if I go out on the street, there is a chance I will get attacked. But I don’t know my way around here.”

“Why didn’t you just go to half ‘n’ half?” He took the chair and sat it close to me and sat down on his bed.

I sat down on the chair. “Isn't it kinda weird to just walk over to knock on someone you haven’t talked to door?”

“So it was better to walk over to me?”

“I have talked to you, and seen you without a shirt too now. So yeah.”

A slight blush crept onto Bakugou’s cheeks. “That ain’t my fault! You knocked, when I just came out of the bath!”

I giggled. “It’s okay. Why should I care about your abs? I am hopefully going home soon.”

A slight smile appeared on Bakugous face.
-
Well done Y/n👏