Part 7

(Hi before we get any further, I could probably say, that I am not gonna use –san, -sama and all that. I am well aware that in Japan, it is rude if you don’t use them, but I am not going to use them. So, now you are warned, please don’t be mad at me because of this. To those who don’t know what I am talking about, in Japan you put honorifics behind people’s names. Example: Last name-san. San is used as Mr, Ms and so on. It’s used at normal politeness. Another is Senpai/Sempai. It's used for someone’s senior in a group or organization. I am not expert in this, so I am sorry if I got something wrong.)

I wasn’t looking as I bumped into a guy and feel to the ground.
I looked up at the guy. It was a young teen with green hair, in a green suit. Next to him was an older guy with blonde hair, and a suit where 1000000 was written over his chest.

“Sorry,” I quickly said.

The boy reached his hand down to me. “Are you okay?”

I hesitated, before I took his hand. “Yeah.” I could hear the insecurity in my voice.

The boy looked worried at me.  “Are you sure? You can tell me.”

I felt my breathing go faster again, as I looked around.  “Yeah.”

“Is someone after you?” The boy looked around.

I felt as panic really kicked in. I didn’t feel it that much before, because my brain hadn't really caught up.

“I don’t know!” I felt as my knees weakened.

“Let’s sit down.” The boy let me to a chair standing in front of the café we were at. “What is going?”

“I don’t know what to do.” I felt tears push. I hated crying, but when you have no idea where you are, how you got there, or what to do, it’s pretty hard not to cry. Especially when you are just a normal high school student.

“What is going on?” the boy asked. "You can tell us. I’m is Deku, and that's Lemillion.”

Why should that help me trust them? I didn’t know those weird names!  “Why should that help me trust you?”

Deku looked confused at me.  “I thought you might have heard about us. We are from UA.”
-
Now its just because I am too lazy to go through the whole text adding honorfics😂