Part 2

I sat down in the bus. Just like Rick, everyone else knew, that I could beat them. They all kept their distance. They knew, where I liked to sit in the bus. The first row, the seat close to the window. To be honest I didn’t care if people decided to sit next to me. I didn’t hate people. I honestly liked people, people just didn’t like me. Or were just too scared to talk to me.

I took up my sketch book and a pencil. I let the pen dance over the paper, as a face slowly emerges. I recognised the face; I had drawn it many times. It had no eyes, just shadows. It smiled as tears ran down its face. I had named him Aiden. I honestly didn’t know, why I drew Aiden all the time, I wasn’t sad, or at least I didn’t feel it.

My hand lifted from the paper. Something was different from this drawing of Aiden. Instead of having shadow eyes, and tears running, his eyes were visible. His hair was stuffed behind his eyes removing the shadow. Behind him a figure stood, it was like the person held him up. He looked happy.

“He-Hey.” I looked up and so a orange hair guy stands and itch the back of his neck with his hand. “Is that seat taken?” He looked at the seat next to me, where my bag was.

“No,” I took my bag and placed it on the floor between my legs.

The guy smiled and sat down next to me. “It’s pretty.” I looked confused up at him. “Your drawing.” he quickly added.

“Thanks,” I answered.

“Your name is Y/n, right?” the guy asked shyly.

“Yeah.” I wasn’t surprised he knew, who I was. “What about you?” I looked up at him.

“Horus,” he answered.

“That doesn’t sound English.” I packed my sketch book and pen down into my bag.

“It’s of Egyptian origin,” Horus answered. “It means something with sun.”

“This is my stop,” I grabbed my bag as Horus moved away so I could pass. I walked past him and towards the door. “Nice meeting you sun.”
-
Why did i think this was good back then???