Part 33

I heard the elevator door opened. Everyone was out of the house today, and it was about the time most of them would come back from school.

“Welcome back people!” I said as I walked towards the elevator.

I stopped. It wasn’t one of the others. It was a man with long black hair, white scarf and black clothes.

“F*ck....” I said to myself.

He stood and stared at me for a sec, before his hair, his scarf flew up and his eyes became red. The scarf flew towards extremely quick and rapped around me, so I couldn’t move.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“ANSWER MY DANM QUESTION!”

“My name is Y/n Y/l/n,” I answered quickly, this guy scared me.

“What are you doing here?!”

“Are you their teacher?” I asked.

“Who’s teacher?”

“1A’s.”

“Yes. Now why are you here?! Are you a villain?!”

“AIZAWA STOP!”

I looked past the man to see Kirishima and the others stand shocked at the elevator.

“He found out,” I said to them.

“Please stop!” Said Kirishima.

“Why?” Asked the man.

“We are helping her...” Said Midoryia

There were a second of silence.

“WHAT?!” the man yelled.

“I found her on patrol,” Midoryia said. “She told me her situation, and I brought her to the station. But then I thought more about it, and something seemed totally wrong. So I brought her here, so we could help her better. But it ended up being her helping us, and us still not having a clue about what is going on.”

“Ever thought about the fact that she might be a villain?”

“She isn’t a villain!” Kirishima yelled. “I know her enough to know that!”

“How can you be sure about that?”

“First of all, she is quirkless.” The man looked at me, then back at Kirishima, who continued talking. “She didn’t know about quirks, when we first talked to her. It was like she was rom another world.”

“Memory quirk.”

“You know just as much as I, that memory quirks can’t remove something, someone has known their whole life.”

“Also I come from (country)” I interrupted.

The man looked at me. “You can’t be serius.”

“Deadly.”

“Let her explain what happened herself,” Midoryia said.
-
"Deadly"😂