Part 11

I stopped in front of a huge building. Its walls were of glass, there were sat walls all around the building and the entrance was huge.

“This is huge,” I mumbled.

“I guess it is,” Deku said. “Come on. We need to get you to the dorms, before somebody's notices you.”

“Wait wh-” I couldn’t end my sentence before Deku took my hand and began to run through the gate.

“MIDORYIA!”

We stopped. I turned to see a guy with red spiky hair look confused at us.

“Oh hey Kirishima,” Deku said nervous.

The guy looked confused at us, before he slowly began to smile. “I see what is going on here. I didn’t think you would be like that Midoryia.”

He walked over to me. “Kirishima. Nice to meet you. You must be special, if he takes you here. I mean, he should be on patrol.”

“It’s not like that!!” Deku quickly said.

“Not?” Kirishima laughed.

“No....” Deku looked down the ground, before he sighed and looked up again. “Okay, you caught us. I meet her on patrol. She doesn’t remember much; I think someone used at memory quirk on her. We both know that stuff like that, normally get fixed after a couple of weeks. The police probably would just wait it out. But she doesn’t remember quirks, so something even weirder is going on.”

“Oh...” Kirishima looked over at me. “I am sorry.”

“It’s cool,” I answered. “I honestly don’t think that’s what happened. Since I feel asleep on my bed but woke up in an Ally way in another country.”

“WHAT?!” Deku yelled.

“Didn’t I say that? I am from (country)”

“NO! YOU DIDN’T SAY THAT!”

“Well now I have.”
-
Tell the information😂